Much Better Than Ambien or other prescription sleeping aids.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 24, 2008

This is a superior product. You literally sleep like a baby: Deeply, and well. Take it about 1/2 hour before you want to go to sleep. You wake up refreshed, not dopey feeling and drugged. You wake up like you went to bed naturally. I took it during exam period to regulate my sleep which had gotten out of wack because of so many all-nighters. I got back to normal patterns in three days. Can't say enough good things about Knock-Out, except the drug companies better watch out, because this product leaves them far behind.

work!

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Dec 30, 2011

Works very well and does not appear to cause habituation.

Help with getting to sleep BUT

Posted by Reviewer1049419 on May 09, 2009

I was so pleased to be getting to sleep hours earlier than usual and staying asleep hours longer that it took me a while to figure out that I was suffering from much worse than usual dry mouth. I have suffered from dry eye and dry mouth for years and have taken flaxseed oil at night to combat the dry eye and used a spray to moisten my mouth so as not to put to much strain on my bladder at night. I have had increasing dry mouth day and night of late and by process of elimination figured it is probably the Knock-out. My doctor thinks it is probably the valerian in the mix that is the culprit. In any case you or the manufacturer might want to add a warning to the sufferers of dry mouth. I will probably continue to use it occasionally as it has been effective in improving my ability to get to sleep and stay asleep.

Great product, fast+reliable shipping

Posted by Reviewer1652346 on Jan 12, 2008

Knock-out works well without making you feel sedated or groggy, and with more natural/gentle ingredients. I normally pay $21 at my local health store, so this is a great price even with the shipping.

it works

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Mar 03, 2015

Occasionally, I cannot fall asleep. When it occurs, I take one pill. It is happy to see it does work!

the best sleep booster I've ever tried

Posted by 4679714736134822234 on May 24, 2016

I've tried a lot of sleep booster, but this one - in the best for me.

Excellent product

Posted by 5397766669680409972 on Sep 12, 2016

This is an excellent product which does exactly what you want: it helps to give you a good night' sleep and feels natural rather than "drugged" - highly recommended

They work!

Posted by 5550967709335816002 on Feb 17, 2017

I am a light sleeper & often wake exhausted and feel washed out. These tablets give me a rested, relaxed sleep and I wake feeling refreshed and calm. I have tried most others ... these are the best!

Nice sleep

Posted by Reviewer1263751 on May 30, 2012

Very good way to induce your brain and body to go to bed. Recomended!

IT does knock you out... great night of sleep without drowsiness!!! excellent

Posted by Reviewer1761634 on Jan 31, 2014

I've been using Valerian to sleep for a while, but lately when I wake up during the night, I wasn't going to back to sleep very well ... so I'm trying something new... I don't like to use strong pharmaceuticals, which can make me really drowsy the next day and can be habit forming.... so I'd rather stick to naturals.... I've been using 'Knock-out' only for a week.... the sleep is wonderful, quick to sleep, if I wake up during the night, I quickly fall asleep again.... I'm getting traight 7 hours and could possibly get another 1-2 if I had the time.... Its highly recommended... the only caveat is that having melantonin you need to have 2-3 days off a week, so that your body doesn't stop making it and you always rely on supplements... excellent stuff...

1 2