Seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer2866588 on Mar 10, 2011

We used these on our first cruise a few months ago and all 4 of us had a pair and prior to wearing these a few of us were a bit queasy. If the kids didnt put them on when the water was a bit choppy then we had full on sea sickness problems. I dont know if its mind over matter but it solved our sea sickness issues. Mind you the sea wasnt that unkind to us on our cruise so not sure how theyd go in big swells.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Thankful to have something to ease morning sickness that does not contain anything harmful. The package contains two bands.

Morning sickness relief

Posted by Reviewer3273441 on Jul 24, 2014

I bought these for a friend who is suffering horrific morning sickness, she reports while taking off to shower she began throwing up - so she leaves them on 24/7.... Still suffers some but nothing like she was. Thanks iherb for a great service for us in Australia!!

Helps!

Posted by Justnatural on Mar 07, 2016

I ordert this during my pregnancy to help me minimize the simptoms. It really reduces sickness! I gave it now, to an another pregnat friend with the feedback that it hels her also a lot against sickness.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Jul 04, 2011

It works very good.

Sea Bands ROCK!

Posted by Reviewer3156363 on Dec 13, 2011

I recently went on a carribbean cruise and the ship rocked A LOT when we were in open water. Once I put the Sea Bands on, my nausea went away within 10 minutes; I understand that Sea Bands don't work for everyone but they did the job for me.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1061972 on May 24, 2012

Very rocks to sleep daughter(1,10). Tested bangles - work! I will buy and to itself - me too rocks to sleep in a machine)

This product is great! It actually works!

Posted by 5067009122613263570 on Oct 21, 2016

My SO has always suffered from motion sickness. We got these bands when he started to surf. He used it yesterday, and was amazed that there wasn't the slightest Nausea.

Fantastic against pregnancy morning sickness/nausea

Posted by asourroubille on Dec 03, 2016

I was suffering during my pregnancy of morning sickness, and these acupressure wrist sea bands saved my life. I was having them on all day and they helped keep the nausea at bay. Once I removed them thinking that perhaps they weren't working and the nausea was gone, and it came back. So a proof that they really worked on me. I definitely recommend them. Note: they are a bit tight. It would be nice to have different sizes as they can feel quite tight and block your blood flow when you have them on.

Even placebos have their use!

Posted by 4722656388784311715 on Aug 04, 2016

Can't attest to them having a direct effect, but there was certainly something therapeutic about having the band on my wrist to play with...

1 2 3