Wow

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I purchased this for myself and my mother as it is meant to be good for your skin an contains the rare but essential omega 7. A week after using it, I called my mother and we both reported the same thing- a slight (2kilogram) weight loss, without a change in diet, which was completely unexpected! This is undoubtedly good for you but now I feel some of the bigger health claims (such as weight loss) might actually be true. Definitely will try again! *update* 4 months in. There were about two weeks where I had ran out of my SeaBuckthorn. At the time I hadn't noticed any ill effects, but as soon as I started taking it again, I noticed a great improvement in my skin and overall energy. This truly works wonders and brings the body into harmony.

Sjogren's Snydrome

Posted by Reviewer1465893 on Jan 12, 2012

I am writing this review about the sea buckthorn oil blend that I purchased, from iHerb.com. First I looked around all over the web and at some sites others had suggested. I found iHerb, to be the best at pricing and delivery charges of all others. Also those that suffer from the auto immune disease sjogren's snydrome, wanted to let you know this has really helped my body with all the aches and pains. Especially those that come from the arthitis. Also seems to help with my dry skin and hair. I did alot of research and this helps lubracate your body from the inside out.I hope this will be helpful, enjoy iHerb and sea buckthorn oil.

SeaBuckWonders, Sea Buckthorn Oil

Posted by 4983113905612031131 on Jun 19, 2013

I hadn't even heard of Omega 7 let alone this product! We in New Zealand are in the dead of winter right now & everyone is sharing their cold & flu bugs, never mind the many flu virus's! We haven't had even a sniffle in our household! I have also noticed the suppression of hunger & find I eat less. This is unusual as like everyone I usually have an extra layer of fat during the winter months - for warmth! But I've actually lost weight in the middle of winter! Great product for protecting yourself & even better I've lost weight! Yippee!

YES go for it!

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 17, 2013

I bought this for my mom, she tend to notice change in her sight, movement, mood and skin. This product is wonderful I have already purchased 10 bottle and I will recommond to everyone especially to people with emune system problems.

BLADDER INFECTION

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 14, 2014

Hello, This product helps tremendously with repetitive bladder infection. STOP after I started this product 2 years ago.

Feeling fabulous!

Posted by 5038773396541092221 on Jun 01, 2014

Have been taking this for well over a year now and have not had any cough/cold symptoms, feel vibrant and energetic and my skin is no longer red and blotchy..loving it.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer1193947 on Jun 07, 2012

I love this product. I use the oil from the capsules to heal cuts and sores. I also take the capsules daily and they have helped restore my skin and also helps with weight loss.

Excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 23, 2013

this has done great things for my skin faster then I thought possible. My aging skin looks so much younger and I am working hard at eating healthy and exercising and this is also helping me to take off extra fat from my body. This really works and have to see wha else it does with me taking it on a consistent basis all year long.

Love these

Posted by 5012543500666467951 on Dec 03, 2012

Great for skin! My mom uses these too - she said her hand wrinkles are almost gone and what can I say - she was right. Great price!

Great for my Gastritis as well as skin and nails

Posted by kathrynngeorge on Dec 01, 2014

I've been taking these for a few months after hearing about the benefits of Sea buckthorn. I did notice straight away, that I had less pain and discomfort in my stomach. I've had gastritis for nearly three years, and have tried most things. I was happy with the results, but after about three months, I noticed that my nails are so much stronger and grow so much faster. My daughter even commented on my skin, as it's much firmer and brighter. I would never be without this supplement.