Not sure if I'm sold yet

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on May 03, 2010

I noticed it contains TEA Lauryl Sulfate - I thought this was an "all natural" shampoo. I googled the ingredient b/c of all you hear about lauryl sulfates. I found an article from Shikai saying the TEA (stands for 3 chemicals, not tea you would drink) is a much milder, more expensive lauryl sulfate which is gentler to your skin and does not cause irritaion like other "cheap" lauryl sulfates. It still bugs me he calls it "all natural" when indeed it contains this chemical. He said there is no proof lauryl sulfates cause cancer...my naturopath said to stay away from it whenever possible. But, that being said, it does lather up nicely and has a nice fragrance, not overpowering, just clean. I have sensitive skin so it has been fine in that respect, yet I'm not sure how "moisturizing" it is - I think the lauryl sulfate tends to dry my skin (especially my feet) and I continue to need to apply moisturizers right after I shower.

Smells Like a Meyer Lemon!

Posted by rabbit on Aug 16, 2012

This is a really great body wash. I'd buy it more often if it weren't so expensive. It smells just like a Meyer lemon! It's a nice refreshing scent. It's a very thick and concentrated body wash, so a little goes a long way.

Great vegan, foaming SLS-free shower gel

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

The best vegan, SLS-free shower gel I've ever tried. I love this! It foams up and doesn't strip skin for moisture, it even contains aloe to moisturize your skin. The Yuzu scent is citrus-y and fresh.

Love the scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

Lathers up easily and has a light pleasant Yuzu scent. Doesn't strike me as particularly moisturing but perhaps I have drier-than-normal skin, so thicker moisturising shower creams work better. Nonethess I have re-ordered this again - great for daily shower use.

great shower gell

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on May 01, 2012

Very moisturizing and I love the smell. I use it as hand soap and my hands have never felt so good.

Great shower gel

Posted by 4768277878288805081 on Dec 26, 2016

My skin always feels so soft when I use it!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2708895 on Jun 24, 2011

Wonderful smell And it's really a MOISTURIZING gel. No tightness after use

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by Reviewer3281067 on Dec 23, 2009

Un gel de baño bueno y denso, olor muy bueno. Recomiendo el producto.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 25, 2010

This is one of my favorites, very fresh and clean smelling. Lathers great, a little goes a long way, rinses easily, leaves skin clean and soft feeling. Worth every penny. Shikai makes great shower gel.

Love it!