The best pro-biotic, bar none

Posted by Reviewer3117408 on Sep 15, 2010

I've tried a lot of pro-biotics, but this is the one potent enough to really work for me. I was concerned about it needing to be refrigerated (I live in Tucson where the temps have been in the 100s), but it arrived in a thick styrofoam case with a small ice pack inside.

Solaray Multidolphilus All Thumbs Up ....

Posted by Reviewer1267146 on Dec 27, 2010

I just started on this product not quite a month ago and I am already feeling a beneficial difference. It is so hard to tell if some products ever do anything at all. And with any of the "dopohilus" supplements, it is important to know that you have chosen something that can survive stomach acid and actually make it to the intestines so it can friendly up the territory. I absolutely know this product is doing that and I am deeply grateful to iHerb for making this both available and affordable.

Multidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1421903 on May 17, 2011

The price and product exceeded my expectations. Even the delivery date was ahead of what was annouced. Definitely wil consider re-ordering from iHerb, when needed.

Daily use

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on Jun 12, 2012

I really like these, they are taken daily around here and I feel the difference.

No ice packs

Posted by 5098286281973357986 on Oct 22, 2016

This product must be refrigerated and it was shipped 3 day with no ice packs. Refund only if I pay return shipping.

probiotic, enteric coated

Posted by 5404300892884860607 on Oct 30, 2016

Feel much better, even after a few days

Fungerer Veldig Bra

Posted by 4820035318425743121 on Nov 08, 2016

Har spist antibiotika av og på i 18 mnd,pga mrsa. Med disse merker jeg stor forskjell på magen. Har bestilt flere.

Great for tummies

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Mar 21, 2010

This really helps my intestinal tract. I notice a big difference if I do not take this. Helps keep everything flowing smoothly through my digestive system. I highly recommend this.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2884509 on May 23, 2011

This is one of the best probiotic supplements I have found. Product arrived very quickly and in good condition inside the cooled insulated box it arrived in.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1967032 on Feb 13, 2012

This is a good probiotic, it has helped me turn my digestive issues around. iHerb does a great job of packaging this product with an ice pack in an insulated container for refrigerated shipping purposes.

1 2 3