The very best for sore joints

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Sep 26, 2014

I developed a sore hip and thought at 57 I might be heading for a hip replacement. I tried a free 7 day sample of this and it was magic. I have been taking these tablets for about 8 months now and no sore hip AT ALL. I have put my sister on to them and she has reported the same. I had what I thought was arthritis developing in my thumbs and that has gone too. Very pleased with these.

The best product

Posted by Melvin on Jan 23, 2016

Started using it and ran the marathon yesterday . Wow works quick I feel like a new person and the pain has just dissapeared

Not bad, not great.

Posted by 4766314856707539882 on Apr 24, 2014

Did not work within 7 days. This rather took a long time to ease arthritis pain. It didn't help much with swollen arthritic thumb. After closing to 30 days of usage, the obvious improvement is thumb has been less swollen, bending the finger is still not possible.

Bardzo dobry produkt

Posted by 4771450605852959309 on Jan 10, 2017

Produkt najwyższej jakości, spełniający wszystkie wymagania.

Didn't notice any benefit

Posted by 4614542094586666124 on Jul 25, 2016

Didn't notice any benefit. Maybe it helps for other people. But I didn't feel anything. Two stars only because of I like Solgar company.

Effective

Posted by 5196388603402605923 on Jul 17, 2013

Effective

CONFORTE

Posted by LOURDES on May 02, 2014

I'M trying it, SEEMS WORTH IS MORE ADVANCED THAN THE PRODUCTS WAS USING SO FAR TO CARE MY JOINTS AND THAT JUST TAKE A DAY TO. NO RECALL HAD TO HAVE SEEN SO 90 BOTTLES TO THIS NEXT SIZE ask.

More Harm than Good

Posted by 4781152272171130316 on Jan 24, 2017

Broke both my wrist and thought this would help with wrist stiffness and pain. Just resulted in more pain. I tried it for one week and started feeling more pain within days. Stopped for a month then tried for a week again with the same results. I emailed Solgar to ask if I was using the right product for the desired results and the woman told me that they only make products and cannot recommend or advise on what they should be used for. I will NEVER use another Solgar product again. After 14 years of swearing by their brand. NEVER AGAIN.

Didn't get the shipment

Posted by 4961616281151652083 on Jan 13, 2016

Didn't get the shipment

Review?

Posted by 4970007118705256658 on Nov 11, 2014

I have not received the product yet so how can I review it?