Buen producto

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Sep 27, 2013

He probado muchas marcas de Omega 3 y definitivamente para mi el mejor es el de Solgar. La cápsula es grande pero se traga bien y además no tiene sabor a pescado. Me gusta que el envase sea de vidrio para conservar mejor el producto y además indican que se ha eliminado el mercurio y otros contaminantes que para mi es importante sabiendo como están los mares y océanos. Iherb siempre manda el envase muy bien protegido.

This is a strong and good product...

Posted by Reviewer1830604 on May 28, 2010

...but the softgels are awfully big!

GRACIAS

Posted by 5076661593582554745 on Dec 30, 2012

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR ENVIAR LOS PRODUCTOS EN OPTIMAS CONDICIONES.SALUDOS.

Never Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1712539 on Apr 09, 2010

I've been using this Omega-3 product to help with my psoriatic arthritis for many years. It's made a big difference (along with other supplements) and I'd recommend it to anyone. I don't know if all fish oils are created equal, but I do know that this one has been good for me.

Very good!

Posted by 4757740250652888746 on Jan 10, 2017

I bought this for my father who has problems with joint pain and with high blood pressure. I am giving this to him with some extra stuff in order to stop taking medication for BP. He says that he feels the difference in his back pain, joint pain, his skin feels different (moisturized and healthy) compared to before. His mood is better and from the last blood pressure measuring his BP was perfect, I remember it being 125/85. So I'm giving 5 stars to this product and its effectiveness. By the way all of the improvement happened by the 1st week of taking it.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1489572 on Apr 04, 2010

Very good product, I feel very good using it

Good

Posted by 5065636103040916866 on Jul 14, 2013

Good