side effect

Posted by Reviewer3008100 on May 23, 2008

i read the reviews and there were so much raves that i missed the line which warns about the side effects. sad to say, i am one of the few who experience the terrible side effects of extreme nausea-ness where i vomit a few times, even after intake of plain water. i only take it on 2 nights, and i started to have violent dreams again. :( not forgetting to mention, i have such bad headaches that the 2 days i couldnt function at all. now i wonder what should i do with the remaining 118 capsules.... sad.

excellent help for fibromalgia

Posted by Reviewer1063638 on Jan 11, 2008

helps to encourage a deeper sleep

5-HTP take me away

Posted by Reviewer3081383 on Jun 03, 2008

I haven't slept like this in years!!! With sleep apnea I struggle with waking up numerous times a night and by morning feel like I had half the sleep I needed.... just one of these before bed and I sleep like a baby with no side effects or drowsiness upon wakening. I am telling all my sleep challeneged menopausal girlfriends! LOVE IT!

Miss

Posted by Reviewer1938673 on Mar 12, 2008

My father passed away recently and I was feeling very depressed so I looked into some possible natural alternatives to anti-depressants. I found out about 5-HTP on the iHerb website. Since using I have noticed my mood has been more stabilized and I have been sleeping better (which is another benefit). I would recommend this product if you are looking into an natural alternative to a prescription anti-depressant or ar having trouble sleeping.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1139867 on Jan 19, 2008

Nice and small easy to swallow capsules, have me sleeping like a baby every night. Can be difficult to get up at times but I think this is caused by having such a deep sleep, and once awake and up feel very fresh. Would be nice to have some B-Vitamins in here to but not essential. ;)

Good for allergy sufferers

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Jun 14, 2008

This is the only 5-HTP I can find that I am not allergic to. These help me to sleep at night.

5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2851344 on Aug 22, 2008

Great product, helps me sleep

SAD

Posted by Reviewer2950440 on Sep 27, 2006

5 HTP helps greatly with my SAD symptoms during the winter months.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3275126 on Jan 23, 2007

This is another great product from a great company! Helps to restore normal sleep patterns. I have recommended it to family and friends who have struggled with mild depression and weight gain. All of us have had good results with this product.

PMS relief

Posted by Reviewer1108987 on Jan 24, 2007

I have terrible PMS related anxiety issues and this product helped to save my life and the lives of those around me! :)

1 2 3 4