Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2592308 on Aug 19, 2008

Chlorella is a great product for detoxing, very good for candida. Have been using it for a while and it's definitely helped my digestive system and my energy levels.

My favourite Chlorella! - only 2 tablets a day

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

Chlorella is a algae that is good for detoxing the body. As I worry about all the toxins and chemicals i get from eating normal food, I take Chlorella. It is also good for keeping candida overgrowth at bay (great during antibiotic treatments) . Chlorella will increase alkalinity, which is important for preventing cancer. It is also good for leveling out blood sugar, and every condition/health problem reIated to blood sugar. I can not stand taking Chlorella as a powder, so I take tablets. This brand is the only one that have the higher potency, so you only have to take 2 tablets a day (- and not 6 or 8)

Ken Parker

Posted by Reviewer2563664 on May 18, 2008

Used to remove heavy metals.

Cheapest I've found it anywhere

Posted by Reviewer1462610 on Jul 15, 2008

I've been taking this for about 6 months now to reduce the levels of mercury in my body. I have every reason to believe it's working and will continue to use it. I've found IHerb.com is the best source for this product and many others, because of the prices and reviews.

Recommend

Posted by OrganicGal on Dec 04, 2016

I love Chlorella - it is known for helping liver function, removing poisons from the blood, helps with acne (because it cleanses your blood!), helps anemia, boosts energy, eliminates body odor because it cleanses your whole system, detoxes radiation, and is great for removing heavy metals/impurities. This particular supplement is a good form of Chlorella without fillers and additives. I've seen an improvement in my skin since I've started using it and I've never had strong body odor but I let's just say I could work out for 2 hours and I wouldn't smell a bit!

Better taste with Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2577609 on Oct 05, 2008

Since I used Chlorella, 1 month now, I got a better taste of my food and it looks like I lost some weight.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1969617 on Mar 21, 2009

easy way to increase alkalinity

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on May 25, 2008

Like this product for immune system and energy.

Chlorella 5 Star Rating

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Jan 12, 2008

Excellent product - after only a few days I feel more energetic. The speed of the dispatch of this product was superb! I will be buying this product again from iherb.

advisable