Good for Energy

Posted by Reviewer2252110 on Apr 23, 2008

I like it. It gives me a boost. It is a disolving tablet to put under the tongue. It taste like refreshing peppermint, and a little bit aspirin. I don't think anyone could make it better without adding sugar. This is a good product.

feel almost immediately

Posted by Reviewer1749427 on Jan 31, 2009

Takes a little while to dissovle, but can feel a "boost" from it almost immediately. Also helps with my depression.

Coenzymated B6 P5P sublinguals

Posted by Reviewer1021450 on Feb 24, 2009

Part of my porphyria protocol...P5P is needed...and sublinguals get it into the blood stream quickly!

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Mar 08, 2008

I feel better as soon as I put it under my tongue. I believe this is well absorbed.

Kristine Winnicki

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Jan 12, 2007

This is the only P-5-P I can absorb!!!

Significantly reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2668712 on Jun 17, 2012

I take this to reduces my tics from Tourette's Syndrome and it is the best thing I have ever found. If I use this sublingual then the effect is almost instantaneous.

Very powerful

Posted by 5527040859764210357 on May 28, 2014

I cannot handle a whole tablet of this B6 - it makes my mind very sharp and focused, but I also feel really wired, which is not a feeling I like at all. I am going to try just a half or even a quarter of a tablet and see how I go. Tastes quite nice.

sublinguals rule

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 28, 2008

i love it when u stick a pill under your tongue and within 20 minutes you feel it running through your bloodstream. this b6 gives me an immediate boost. it says that it contains wheat/gluten but i dont get any type of negative reaction. to source naturals: keep makin the sublings. best way to take a pill

Good

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 14, 2011

Still wish I could get a lower dose B6 tablet - I have to cut these in half

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2205157 on Feb 28, 2012

A good wayt o take B-6 but I do wish someone would make a sublingual B-complex formula. I hate swallowing pills. I recommend this product for people who have kidney stones. B-6 combined with K2, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, selenium, and probiotics can almost eliminate kidney stones altogether plus adds other essential benefits.

1 2 3 4