Source Naturals, Colloidal Life Trace Minerals.

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on Jun 12, 2013

I was very upset when I got my bottle of Colloidal life minerals to read that it contained Methyl Paraben. This substance is not acceptable in a health product. A report in the January-February 2004 issue of the Journal of Applied Toxicology states that when several breast tumors were examined by researchers, high levels of methylparaben were found in the tissues.Parabens, including methylparaben, have estrogenic affects on the body, which means they can affect the reproductive glands. The January 2009 issue of Reproductive Toxicology reports that there is a probable interaction between parabens and the health and activity of cells in the testes, meaning a possible decrease in sperm production in males. I won't be trusting Source Naturals as a company again. To me this indicates they are not aware as a Health comnpany.

this i won't order again, contains methylparaben

Posted by Reviewer2321332 on Nov 12, 2011

I'm not to sure, but I believe methylparaben is no good in any way.

Improved health.

Posted by Reviewer1880429 on Mar 04, 2009

Might just be in my head, but I sure feel that this product is supplying something I'm missing. I am gradually losing pains and feeling generally improved health since adding this to my diet.

Seems like mostly water

Posted by Reviewer2108964 on Feb 06, 2014

The bottle I received had zero taste unlike other trace mineral drops I have used. Also, I tested it with alkaline strips and it showed zero minerals. I will not order this product or any other from Source Naturals again until I can get an answer why this product seems so diluted and weak?

help for women

Posted by Reviewer2891763 on Oct 13, 2007

I've taken this for over 5 years to ease menopause disruptions, mood swings, and depression.

A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Nov 15, 2007

As Linus Pauling a twice Nobel Prize winner said, all health troubles begin when minerals are missing in our food. But recovery starts with Colloida Life Trace Minerals.

Methylparaben

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Aug 31, 2013

Methylparaben is not good in here. I have issues with testes so I'm not happy with this as I just bought my second bottle and have to throw it away apparently. Trust for Source "Naturals" just dropped big time and propably will stay away from this company.

Seems to work better than alkalizing drops

Posted by philosophicalcat on Dec 01, 2010

I`ve compared this with several trace mineral supplements. All seem to be beneficial, especially in reducing and eliminating muscle cramps and facial ticks. I compared this particular colloidal trace minerals product with alkalizing drops (which also contain trace minerals) and tested both with pH papers. This worked better to raise the pH of my mountain spring water, from 6.5 to 7.0. The alkalizing drops did not seem to affect the pH of the water at all. I will continue to buy this product.

trace minerals

Posted by Reviewer2965258 on Feb 05, 2012

great product - has stopped the ringing in my husbands ears and we have given a bottle to a friend who reports the same thing

MANUFACTURER DOESNT LIST AMOUNTS!

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 25, 2012

I keep it in my kitchen counter, next to the spices, and it goes every morning into my smoothies, along with cinnamon powder, brewers yeast and honey. Hope it helps my health! It has no colour though, its completely transparent, and it tastes like sea water (it list that too), so I hope it has more than just sea water. As far as I know a lot of minerals have pigment, so I wonder why this mineral supplement is transparent as water. To boot, one fault of the manufacturer is not listing the amounts of each mineral, for that I will probably look for something better and skip buying next time. I like to know exactly what I put in my body, and considering the list of ingredients has heavy metals I want to know how much of it im taking. For that, 3 stars only.