Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1955311 on Jun 26, 2010

Definitely felt it helping my liver along - prepare to be a little tired and achey as it works if you really need the stuff. Very cheap for what it does.

Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I tried these as a cheaper way to boost my glutathione levels instead of the expensive liquid glutathione that I normally take. I find the liquid glutathione to be far more effective and superior. I really wish these worked for me.

My first time trying sublingual Glutathione

Posted by Reviewer2638624 on Jun 12, 2011

I know this product works because when I take it the pain and redness in my eyes goes away. Candida and Heavy metals really stress my liver out but when I take this supplement I notice immediate relief. I have used all forms of Glutathione and they all seem to work more or less but after reading about how Glutathione is broken down into Cysteine, Glycine and Glutamine when it hits the stomach I decided to try the sub-lingual form. As long as I am dealing with candida and heavy metals I won't go without this affordable source naturals Glutathione.

Great for Cold Sores Too

Posted by Reviewer2079306 on Apr 29, 2009

Tried this on a cold sore and had it diminish overnight. Also reduces inflamed gums. Just position tablet on the sore spot and it will take away the infection.

side pain in liver and gallbladder area

Posted by Reviewer3010906 on Apr 02, 2008

really helping the pain actually it has gone away

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3163457 on Apr 24, 2010

I can really feel a difference in my energy level since I started taking these, I highly recommend them!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Jun 07, 2010

A nice way of getting glutathione without worrying about it being destroyed in the stomche.

Easy to absorb

Posted by truevitality on Sep 19, 2012

Glutathione can be difficult to get into the system properly, so a sublingual form is a great way to enhance this

Strong flavor; takes a while to dissolve and gave me a headache

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Sep 16, 2015

I'm taking this on advice from my ND. The pills are fairly large for a sublingual, and thus take a while to dissolve. It is recommended to move it around to a new spot several times before it is fully dissolved, so that it doesn't have continual contact with the same spot. This is not so easy to do unless you have a really big mouth, as the area under the tongue is normally not very large. It also has a strong orange and sweet flavor. The sweetness is from sugar alcohols sorbitol and manitol, which can be a bit bitter, and can give one a headache. I do like the combination of ingredients in this product (riboflavin, molybdenum and L-glutathione), but am going to look for a different sublingual or a spray, as I don't like the headache. Which is too bad because I generally like Source natural products.

Excellent for clearing out your body

Posted by Basanga on Sep 08, 2016

I started taking this to help with my heavy metal issue, trying to reduce the number of agitators for my autoimmune disorder (UC). It being important for intestinal health was just an added bonus. I experienced intense headaches if I took more than 1 tablet a day, which was most likely from my body trying to dislodge too much heavy metals all at once. After about a month of only taking 1 tablet a day I worked up to 2, and combined with sweat-baths was able to greatly improve my health. I no longer wake up half as blocked-up as I used to, and I can function a lot better. I've since dropped down to 1 a day and am much better off than before. If you experience headaches, drop your usage a little, if 1 a day is even too much, try 1 every other day, or only let it dissolve half-way before swallowing (glutathione is poorly absorbed when taken orally, which is why you need to take it sublingually in the first place). For all those doing a heavy metal detox, PLEASE remember to replace your essential metals (Iron, magnesium, copper etc), this goes without saying. Highly recommended!