Good for H-Pylori

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Mar 16, 2009

Had H-Pylori about a year ago, and recently started having the symptoms again. Started taking 2 capsules/day, along with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and seems to be pretty cleared up after 2 weeks of use. Continued to use 2 caps/day for about 5 weeks, and just cut it down to 1/day for preventative. If you've ever had this infection, you know it is no fun!

Mastic Gum is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1528882 on Oct 14, 2007

If you have stomach or digestive issues, get this product right away. I was diagnosed with h.pylori and had to do the nasty antibiotics. I vowed to never have this again and read that mastic gum was excellent for keeping the stomach in tip-top shape. I started taking it and haven't had a problem since with any digestive ailment.

Source Naturals, Mastic Gum

Posted by Reviewer2252990 on Nov 02, 2009

Great service, iHerb! This is the third bran of Mastic Gum I am using, specifically for Helicobater Pylori. And you need to take it for a couple of months before you see result. But I was under the impression that once you get results it is permanent but I am afraid that is not the case. I am wondering if these supplements only help you mange the problem rather that cure it. I am also taking oil of oregano, d-Limonene, DGL, eating broccoli sprouts before a meal..

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3000370 on Jul 08, 2009

Had severe pains and now after two weeks I feel great!

okay for giving small relief to H Pylori symptoms, but this is NOT a cure

Posted by 5103841361714513870 on Mar 29, 2013

make no mistake with mastic gum, it doesent kill pylori, dont belive the hype, i took all types of mastic gum for 12 months and didnt get rid of HP untill i tried a 2nd round of antibiotics, dont fool yourself, try it for a while then stop it and judge for yourself if it kills it or not, in my case it didnt so i wasted a lot of time and money, it says on the box : this is not intended to cure ! and what a price, cant belive i paid so much for this useless mastic gum scam

Buy It For Mom

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

I used this once when I had a gut issue, I usually use raw garlic but this was very effective. I order it for my 70 yr old mother who has alot of gastric bloating and upset. Nothing worked for her even commercial antacids and acid blockers but this product she swears by. She takes it with any food related indigestion before bed and sleeps much better.

A Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on May 07, 2007

I have used this product and the more expensive brands also. This brand works just as well as the ones that cost more and is a great value.

a very good product...

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Oct 12, 2007

This one really helps the stomach....I get pain in the area of a previous ulcer and it seems to 'coat' the area and lessen the pain. It does take time to work though.....so be patient.

Treatment for GI Symptoms

Posted by Reviewer3301351 on Nov 07, 2007

Really does help and in some cases totally releave "ulcer/reflux/ indigestion symptoms" within days of taking 3 caps per. However, I find you have to find a maintenace dose for your own particular symptoms or they return. I was able to get of Prilosec 40 and cut back radically on the Zantac. Although no claims made if you read about Mastic Gum, it is stated that it "kills" HB in gut.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2235184 on Aug 24, 2010

This gave me fatigue while I was taking it. It did make my stomach fell better though.

1 2 3 4