This product makes my heart race - literally!

Posted by Reviewer2603395 on Oct 22, 2009

I LOVE I-HERB and I like the Source Natural product line, but I've tried these tablets twice now, and both times I experienced a short term heart rhythm elevation - very scary. I got it slowed down with deep breathing, but apparently melatonin can have side effects. Also at the full dosage - 3 mg - I felt druggy for two days. I then took 1/4 of the full dosage a second time and didn't get to sleep at all. I'm not saying this formulation would create the same reaction for everybody - it may be that my body is hyper-sensitive to increased levels of melatonin, but I did not like this product. Used two tablets - then tossed it. Calm Forte was recommended to me by a friend - will try that next.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2316158 on Jul 20, 2011

My 10 year old has always had troubles relaxing at night enough to fall to sleep, even as an infant. She was advised by her holistic healer last year that this would help her to relax and get the rest she needed so we tried it. Ever since she started taking this product there hasn't been a problem and we are so pleased to find something non narcotic. Because it is sublingual she takes it 20 minutes before bedtime and by the time she hits the pillow she is out and wakes up feeling refreshed and not groggy.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jan 24, 2007

No sleep problems when we use this nice tasting sublingual shortly before bedtime.

Wow!

Posted by derbyjean on Jun 12, 2007

I must be sleeping very soundly after taking these because I wake up in the morning and I feel great all day!

Tired from, not of, this product!

Posted by Reviewer2861821 on Oct 22, 2012

Pleasant taste. I took only one tablet and was surprised at how quickly I felt sleepy (about 30 minutes). Source Naturals Melatonin in now part of my nightly routine.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Nov 28, 2013

I've been using this product for more than 10 years and find that it works well.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1997181 on Oct 03, 2008

Convenient delivery method, effective operation. The orange ones are good too.

Sublingual Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2443895 on Nov 02, 2009

Great product. iHerb was an easy company to deal with. Website is great.

R. Sechler

Posted by Reviewer2947388 on Oct 31, 2007

enables better sleep

Go to sleep

Posted by Reviewer3222624 on Jan 16, 2009

Tried it a few times but did not work for me.

1 2