Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2160944 on Jul 31, 2008

Works quickly and tastes fine

Source Naturals, Melatonin, Peppermint Flavored, Sublingual 1 mg

Posted by Reviewer1907401 on Oct 17, 2011

Good product. Works gently and tastes good.

My favourite melatonin so far

Posted by lotuspocus on Jun 13, 2012

Tastes ok, and melts under tongue without chalky aftertaste. Half a tab works for me every night. My favourite melatonin so far!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Mar 26, 2009

I've been using this melatonin for about a year and find it excellent. For me, one tablet is enough if it's around my usual bedtime; it takes about 15 minutes to act and has no after effects. If I'm trying to get to sleep at a time when my natural melatonin levels would be low, I take three of these and that usually works (e.g. recovering from jetlag, or after waking during the night). I have also used this for my children on occasion. The only problem for them is psychological addiction, i.e. thinking they need it to be able to sleep, so I avoid using it if possible for children. I still haven't checked whether the additional ingredients are likely to cause dental problems if sucked at night... if you are concerned it would be worth checking out.

Great product for night-time awakening

Posted by Reviewer3092528 on Apr 25, 2009

Tastes good and dissolves nicely

Great

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Aug 26, 2014

Great antioxidant. I would not like to live without this anymore. Melatonin makes me able to sleep if I take a high enough dose.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1984423 on Aug 12, 2015

It really helps me sleeping and waking up rested. I've been using it for a couple of years and it has worked perfectly every time. I usually use it when my sleep cycle is getting out of hand, or when I feel too tired in the mornings and can't get up early. It's very useful for long time trips too. The 1mg and sublingual tablets are the most convenient way of taking melatonin. You can regulate the amount you take better (I usually just need 2 tablets), and being sublingual means that it gets absorbed faster. I also love the peppermint flavour. I order this to the UK and I haven't had any issues. I've ordered it twice, one bottle a few years ago, and two this time so it lasts longer and I don't have to pay as much in delivery fees.

It works - but gives me strange dreams

Posted by 5575193942212286226 on Nov 03, 2016

I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping thanks to hormone issue. I take three of these of a night and afterwards I fade into a gentle sleep. They work! But ever since I've been taking them, I've had strange anxiety dreams. It's not been enough to make me stop taking these, but maybe I will try a different brand. This bottle will last forever though. EDIT: So apparently it's good I've been having dreams. It means I am sleeping deeper and my brain is working through things. So I upped my rating to a five.

Sleep better

Posted by 5392654347592799080 on Feb 22, 2017

Convenient & tastes good

it works

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 29, 2011

I take one of these every night, in addition to double strength SAM-e, and I would say my sleep has improved tremendously. Most nights I sleep eight hours straight through. Those of us who have struggled for years with insomnia know what a great achievement that is.

1 2 3