Great brand and great cream!

Posted by Reviewer1247109 on May 10, 2010

Ladies this works like a charm, and once you've used it, you won't be able to go without. Cuts down on the mood swings and irritability that go along with the estrogen domanince that come from our cycles or going through peri-menopause. Highly absorbable and you will notice the effects and feel the difference.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

I don't know where to begin, but I do know this much...its nooo good to be without it. It put me back in place with myself and I use it religiously. 1/4 of a tsp. twice a day anywhere on the body and it really helps.............

A Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer1412839 on May 18, 2011

I tried EVERYTHING for my irritability and mood swings due to perimenopause. I use the smallest dosage recommended and this helps TREMENDOUSLY. 5 STARS!

Progesterone - the missing hormone balancer

Posted by doesitwork on Apr 07, 2014

Note that I am NOT a doctor, and none of this is to be taken as medical advice. I'm just an average Joe iherb buyer. Anyway I bought progesterone cream for the SO in addition to some herbs to help her balance her hormones and reduce PMS symptoms. After doing some reading online I found that progesterone can help stop symptoms of estrogen dominance in women who are still ovulating, and a lot of estrogen dominance symptoms include PMS, bloating, cramps, and so on. Apparently progesterone and estrogen are counter to each other and occur in a balance during the ovulation cycle. I have her use it just 2 weeks out of the month, right up to the day she expects her next period. A lot of estrogen dominance is caused by xenoestrogens in food, water and the plastics and other chemicals in our homes and environments. After using progesterone cream for a few months right after her ovulation, we found that her skin looks much better, her mood is balanced - no more mood swings. Her libido is improved, her cycle is regular, her PMS symptoms have diminished, and overall she feels great compared to before. Even though progesterone cream is often recommended for menopausal and post-menopausal women, it seems to work for other women too. BUT OF COURSE you should consult your doctor before using a hormone like progesterone. It's healthy, but it is the real stuff. You should do your research and get a professional opinion.

Back to my old self again

Posted by Reviewer2786916 on Jun 01, 2011

I'm into my seccond year of meneopause. I love this cream it helps so much with the symptoms like depression, mood swings and cravings

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer3310957 on Aug 15, 2011

It makes me wanna have more sex.....

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Apr 14, 2009

Using this one for years. It does the trick. Nicely balances and makes me feel "even." Into menopause now, I take this with a bioidentical estridiol cream. The combination takes away all problems with menopause. Quite a great, natural product!

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2749598 on Apr 29, 2009

fantastic product, fantastic service from iherb, it's a delight to deal with them.

Progesterone cream

Posted by Reviewer3228133 on Jun 22, 2009

This cream has been a blessing - the constant and exhausting hot flashes have stopped completely - something that HRT was not able to achieve. A much safer and cost effective way of dealing with menopause symptoms. I have recommended it to several friends.

Better than KAL

Posted by Reviewer1351352 on Jul 08, 2009

I liked this better than my last progesterone cream. KAL left a sticky residue that I found really annoying, also it was very runny and took a long time to rub in. Source Naturals is thick, like lotion (rubs in quickly), and not sticky. It does have a slight menthol-like aroma, but I don't notice it after application. Both products delivered the intended theraputic effects.