Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Nov 16, 2010

Im actually using this right now with my 17 month old daughter. She started daycare a week ago and has gotten really sick. Cold, ear infection, eye infection and 6 teeth coming in all at once! I would give her 1/2 teaspoon twice a day of colloidal silver and put 2 drops in to her infected ears twice a day. It only took 1.5 days to get rid of the ear infection, and her eyes also got better within one or two days. Every day she wakes up better and better instead of worse and worse. Today is day 4 and is a LOT better. I believe its due to the colloidal silver as I think she would been sick for much longer with all that she had going on. And I didnt have to take her to the doctors for them to give her meds that she may have allergic reactions to. This is Good stuff!:)

Source Naturals, Ultra Colloidal Silver

Posted by Reviewer1503490 on May 30, 2008

I have tried several brands of Ultra Colloidal Silver - some more expensive, some less... not one has worked or provided results as well as Source Naturals.... and there is no weird taste/after taste as with some.

WOW!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3136491 on Jul 12, 2009

This silver cleared up an MRSA infection I picked up at the nursing home where I work. Just rubbed into the skin or put drops right onto the band aide and goodbye MRSA!!!

Better to be wise than lucky

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Oct 21, 2009

I have many friends who use colloidal silver, in fact a few make their own (labor intensive I think), to ward off colds and the flu. Since I refuse to take any flu vaccines, especially for the H1N1 virus, it seemed prudent (wise) to buy some colloidal silver and have it on hand just in case. I have taken it a few times over the last two week, you should not take it continuously, and have suffered no side effects.

Great for oral health and other uses

Posted by Reviewer1096450 on Nov 18, 2010

Silver kills all kinds of viruses and bacteria on contact. I use this to brush my teeth with salt and baking soda (secret formula) and keeps my teeth and gums healthy.

Antiviotic

Posted by Reviewer1916852 on Jul 20, 2011

Has stopped my recurrent bladder infections

very good

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jan 25, 2009

for me this is the best colloidal silver around

works great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 15, 2009

i was so disappointed when I couldn't get Innovative Naturals any more. I tried Sovereign silver and it just didn't seem to work. Maybe I didn't take enough. Source Naturals seems to be effective. iherb ships way faster than other companies! :)

Good Silver

Posted by Reviewer1243506 on Mar 15, 2010

Exactly what I wanted. Worked great on my sons noser and finger infection .

My experiences with this product

Posted by Reviewer1509071 on Jan 06, 2012

I bought this product to use on my cat who had an eye infection dosing orally and putting it in his eyes. It also helped heal an abcessed tumour on his collarbone. I'll dose him from time to time since my cat is FIV positive and Colloidal Silver has been effective against the symptoms.