Not what expected

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Mar 07, 2014

I love the smell and how big the bar is, I'll spend an eternity to finish it. It sure cleans amazingly but I don't know if it has to do with my skin type, it leaves it a little too tight, not moisturized as I'm used to. But when you put your moisturizer on everything is fine again so I'll use it but don't think I'll buy it again.

Best soap ever!

Posted by CheryleWilson on Nov 05, 2014

Best soap ever!!! Love this soap. It is on my regular order list...the KEEPER list!

lemon verbena soap

Posted by 5691229925098226376 on Jul 04, 2016

what can I say? if you are into luxury, this is the finest soap I've used. The bar is big and lasts a long time. The smell is so beautiful I have had people compliment me after a shower or bath. Funny thing is that it is mild enough not to irritate skin but it also cleans well enough to remove stuff like grease and vaseline (I work in an art studio). If you like the smell of lemon and verbena and like a spa type experience, this is the soap. I will definitely buy again.

Great aroma

Posted by Reviewer2901286 on Nov 02, 2014

I really like the aroma, very fresh and citrus. I use this to clean my hands and it feels good in to the skin.

Not for a man

Posted by Specialist on Dec 23, 2015

I bought this because it was a nice size for the price, and the ingredients didn't look too perfumy, but the flowery smell lingers on me all day. Maybe that's ok for a woman, but it's not ok for a man. I won't buy this again. I usually buy the Nubian Heritage Mango scented soap, but wanted to give this a try. I'm going back to that one.

Lemon Verbena

Posted by 5396048625783566037 on Jan 07, 2016

I think this is one of our very favorites.

Foams up well and very creamy

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Apr 21, 2016

love the scent, foams up well, large size and creamy texture. will try other fragrances.

Well made, fragrant, lasting

Posted by 4683017246221641180 on May 12, 2016

I bought several other fragrances as well, am very satisfied with purchase. Verbena is a little sweeter than what I expected during use but it is not overpowering on the skin after, just subtle, light freshness. It's a rather big bar of soap, lasted three to four weeks for one person. It's for normal skin, might be drying for some people.

very good!

Posted by 5634398761673581714 on Jun 09, 2016

very good! my family love it. will buy again!

smells & feels wonderful