Source Naturals, Daily Essential

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Very simple and effective enzymes! Recommend!

Special, Source Naturals, Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 10 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

It helps on bloating and bloating, especially after a heavy meal.

digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1747544 on Jun 18, 2009

I have used this type of enzyme for almost 20 years. I read about using this for migraine type headaches in Prevention Magazine. The headaches interfered with my life for fifteen years. I have not had a headache since and I take one or two with every meal.

It really does help

Posted by Reviewer2085780 on Jun 11, 2009

I have suffered from indigestion, i.e heartburn, acid reflux, etc., for years. I pretty much live on antacids. After trying the free sample I ordered a full bottle. It has really helped. I still have problems and occasionally need antacids, but not nearly as much as before I began taking these.

Excellent Product Better Than I Thought

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Jun 10, 2009

I have been using Jarrow brand "Jarrow-Zymes Plus" and they have been working pretty good with my digestive problems. However, I have been alternating using the samples of Source Naturals "Essential Enzymes" and I actually think they are working better for me so will be ordering more of them. Highly recommend them for mild to moderate digestive problems.

Very Useful Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2058103 on Jun 13, 2009

I am 74 yrs old and recently I have found that my digestive abilities seem to have declined. So I am trying these enzymes out, taking just one capsule a day. They seem to work well with me. Worth trying.

could be helpful but hard to know....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

gave it to a friend with digestive issues to see if it helps him instead of Losec (aka Omeprazole)which only prevent the acidity by blocking the proton pump inhibitor (ppi) but doesn't really helps the body to digest better in any way and also creates a lack of the essential B12 vitamin.i think it needs to be taken for a longer period than a week to see some results....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good Product

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

I use both this product and Source Naturals DigestActiv. Because I do not tolerate the capsules, I empty the contents of capsules and mix it in with food. The DigestActive can impart an unpleasant flavour to some foods and I find the Daily Enzymes are a better product in that regard. This sample size provides a convenient sized container for use away from home.

I guess it's good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 04, 2009

I took it when I ate a sandwich with brown rice bread as that is a very dry/hard bread. I don't eat grains, but rarely. I guess it digested the starchy stuff for me. Good. And it was a free sample.

Stomach aid

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 23, 2009

Received 10 caps as a freebie. I take whenever I have any digestion problems. Works great!