Tasty.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

and so convenient when I`m on the go.

Best product by St. Dalfour

Posted by 4922348615790325015 on Mar 16, 2014

Stay away from their fish products or rather any canned seafood. This couscous item tastes great out of the can. Even better is that there are small things you can do to make it taste even better like adding olive oil. FIVE STARS.

good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on May 25, 2011

good

Tastes amazing.

Posted by Reviewer3198838 on Aug 08, 2011

I love St. Dalfour packaged foods. These taste amazing. The right balance of sweet and savory in a cute little tin. I pack these to eat instead of having fast food. More affordable, and better for you.

tasty!

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 14, 2011

the only point is that raison is too strong.. but its still tasty anyways. I would try different flavour next time

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1350226 on Oct 30, 2014

This is a very convenient side dish to take to work, and goes great with a salad for lunch. Besides being very tasty, it is a healthy carbohydrate alternative, and comes with a delicious vinegrette.

good taste but too many kidney beans

Posted by 5597822234261004920 on Feb 24, 2017

It is convenient and taste is good but there are too many kidney beans in it. I don't like them and indeed am allergic to them so after picking the beans out, it seems there isn't much else left to eat. Would prefer if they add more pepper and raisins in it

It's too sweet for my pallet.

Posted by Harpocrates on Mar 03, 2015

I'm not big on it. I wish it was more of a Moroccan couscous with some meat or something. Didn't care for it. Way too sweet. I guess that it wasn't what I was expecting. My friend though absolutely loved it!