Excellent tea

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

I've tried and i loved it. I would recommend this one for everyone who wants to get a glimps of tea and who doesn't like to drink one moring tea. Very strong smell and good taste. I will buy again for sure. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

My friend loved it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 01, 2013

Bought this as a gift for a friend who loved the taste. It contains soy and citric acid however my friend does not have food allergies.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Mar 04, 2012

most of the teas in this packages are tasteless and some of them smell like chemicals.

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Nov 11, 2011

This is a wonderful way to get to taste many different teas! I liked all of the teas inside this box. There were two tea bags of each taste, so I used 9 myself and added the other 9 to a tea bag advent calendar I've made for my tea-loving mom.

great mix

Posted by catalina on Mar 26, 2016

I loved all the flavours, great mix!

nice sample pack..you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

not my cup of tea taste wise but great for a casual present....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

I wanted to like this herbal tea sampler...

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

I am always looking for caffeine free tea that I like. I love tea, but I prefer black tea, or other teas that usually have caffeine, so I am always on the lookout for an herbal tea that I will like. Sadly, I didn't really care for any of the teas in this sampler. I think I'm just not a huge herbal tea fan. Although I do like some of the celestial seasonings herbal teas better than the ones in this sampler. I will not buy this again.

herbal tea sampler

Posted by 4619565429827283012 on Feb 09, 2015

awesome mix of flavors and oh so handy to have in the cupboard for when company comes a calling!! God Bless:)

Good tea sampler

Posted by Mayito on May 18, 2015

It's a better way to taste this teas

Love the variety

Posted by uprootfromoregon on May 26, 2015

This price is such a steal for a variety of incredible tea flavors! I love having these on hand for guests to pick through.