tastes good to me

Posted by Reviewer2816194 on Nov 27, 2015

Tastes ok in a smoothie with fruit and the usual smoothie stuff. Feel good using it everyday. I've been using it for about a year now.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1190129 on Dec 23, 2011

Recently vegan and found this the best protein shake so far! Tastes pretty good and fortified with some coconut oil which is wikid! I recommend this to non-vegans too! Stop using processed whey!

Excellent No-Bloating Protein - Use a Shaker Jar!

Posted by Reviewer1805588 on Jan 26, 2014

Whey and rice protein powders caused severe abdominal bloating, so this pea-protein was a great find! I mix it with unsweetened plain almond milk in a screw-top shaker jar, give it a good shake, then leave in fridge for an hour so the powder can dissolve more thoroughly in the liquid. Shake again vigorously and it's a smooth filling healthy drink at just 130 calories (100 calories powder and 30 calories almond milk). Love the chocolate, and the stevia is just the right amount, so using unsweetened liquid works well to avoid it being too sweet.

Sunwarrior Blend, new recipe

Posted by 5527466962746378595 on Mar 25, 2014

I have been using the Sunwarrior Blend for more than a year and think it's the best product on the market, the only complaint i had was that it was not much taste differense between the vanilla or the chocolate. But with my last order on iHerb i got the new Sunwarrior Blend with improved taste and now I think it's Perfect!

Delicious vegan protein shake

Posted by 4615959413049043437 on Jun 11, 2014

I really enjoy this warrior blend protein. It's nice smooth shake I can drink muxed with water and in a shaker without having to blend it. I have one after the gym every day and it has definitely curbed muscle soreness.

Good quality

Posted by 5756461372759062553 on Jun 28, 2016

It dissolves well and tastes okay. For people used to protein powders it's nowhere near the worst I've tasted, it doesn't have an awful taste at all but it doesn't taste great either. A very good vegan option. It did not have a very chocolaty taste, it was a mild chocolate flavour.

Hmm still on the fence

Posted by 4680160244895275564 on Aug 12, 2014

I was expecting to love the taste of this, after all the rave reviews i read on blog spots,etc. But unfortunately it wasn't for me, it felt very chalky in flavor for me. However i should state that when i add it with flavored soy or almond milk it does taste delicious! But because of high sugar content of flavored milk it wouldn't be practical for me to use it for everyday use.

Great Product..Average Taste

Posted by Reviewer3159177 on Nov 28, 2011

As mentioned above this is an excellent product although the taste is not as good the other Sun Warrior Protein 'Raw Vegan'. In saying that this is still the best Pea based protein I have tried, its just the Rice Protein tastes much better (Raw Vegan).

Couldn't stand the taste :(

Posted by Reviewer1005649 on Nov 19, 2012

I had high hopes for this, but the taste is just awful! Good ingredients though. I will have to try something else or find a way to mask the awful taste.

Not so good

Posted by 5043760906131368700 on Apr 09, 2013

The flavour is fine, but the texture and smell make this product unpalatable. I have tried blending with other clean ingredients to make protein balls, with no luck. Terrible :(