Great when I first used it, turned solid after a month

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Aug 12, 2012

It worked great with my natural nail polish and I did notice that the colour lasted longer then without a top coat but after I had it for only a month it went completely hard. I opened the cap to find it solid. I had only used it a few times and then I had to throw out the bottle. Waste of money for me. I contacted suncoat about the problem and they said it only turns solid in extreme temperatures but it was in my house the entire time I had it so I don't know what happened.

dries slow, stays soft

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Mar 11, 2013

I appreciate this nail polish being eco, though I will not buy it again. 1) it tries really slowly, 2) when dried - it is still soft and you can see very scratch, 3) it does not stay on nails too long - after few days it started to peel of from tip of the nail, later it made kind of bubbles all around the nail. 4) the first one I ordered, arrived solid and not usable.

Very good

Posted by 5573709021707991127 on Feb 05, 2017

The best nail polish I have used so far. A great eco option and it does not smell chemicals. It does take a bit longer to dry than traditional nail polish but it is worth it. No need to use a nail polish remover which is good too. Will order again.

This polish is great.

Posted by Reviewer2908554 on Feb 14, 2012

I love this polish and am so glad I found it. It does not have that horrible nail polish smell since it does not have all those horrible chemicals (it does not have a smell). I applied two coats (it dries fast) and am on my second week wearing it without chips. I type all day and use my hands a lot and for me it has held up better than regular polish.

Nice shine added

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

Adds a nice shine and gloss to the sometimes somehow grutty surface of these water based nail polishes.

loved it

Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Jan 23, 2016

used it as a base and as top.. its a great one

Suncoat base/top coat

Posted by 5015720405515182846 on Apr 07, 2016

This helped my nail polish last a week, and it strengthened my nails.

Delivery time

Posted by 5035120451063618435 on Oct 03, 2016

Prompt and efficient service - my order was delivered within a few days. Thank you.

Good!

Posted by 5314022820122351077 on Nov 21, 2012

A very good top coat that makes my natural nail polishes last a lot longer! It goes on kind of "foggy" on the nails eliminating any possible streaks in the underlying polish.

Good!

Posted by 4777769658769235819 on Nov 10, 2014

While being pregnant and later breastfeading I wanted to use nail polish that has less harmfull incredients. This product worked well! I've used it on top of other nail polish, it really works well as at top coat, making nice nails last longer.

1 2