Electric blender stays on the shelf.

Posted by Reviewer1669991 on Jun 16, 2010

One of those seemingly simple products with a result that defies logic. While I never anticipated the blender bottle to fail, I didn't expect it to mix protein powder up more finely than my electric blender. Forget chunks left floating, it's as if I poured the thing straight from a can. Hopefully durability is another quality this blender bottle has, cuz I'll keep using it til it disintegrates.

Posted by Reviewer1663137 on Jun 16, 2010

This is a must buy for anyone who drinks protein shakes. They can be a real pain to shake and have all the stuff dissolve and getting out a blender is a pain. This thing is great and it blends a protein shake in just a few shakes. it even has measuring levels on the side for accurate mixing. GREAT PRODUCT!!

Best Mixing Bottle Ever

Posted by Reviewer3184676 on Sep 28, 2010

Originally I have had an electrical blender. It worked fine until you soon realize you are too lazy to replace the batteries. At that point I decided to pick up this blender bottle and mixing protein shakes have never been easier. After using it just fill with soapy water and shake some more to clean!

Refuse to use anything else

Posted by WellnessRoad on Apr 23, 2013

After years of lumpy shakes, lids flying off and warped plastic I came across the Blender Bottle and I haven't looked back. The blender ball is a godsend and mixes even the thickest protein powders with ease. The lid stays put and the bottle has not taken on any residue smells. Fantastic. .

blender ball

Posted by Reviewer2725986 on Oct 12, 2012

bottle exelent

Perfect for protein powder

Posted by 4822302500656690622 on Feb 05, 2013

This water bottle is perfect for mixing protein powder.

I love it

Posted by 5422224828008914852 on Sep 11, 2014

I love this bottle. It's awesome!

Great shaker bottles

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 21, 2012

Mixes up a decent shake without anything more than hand power. Great for the powder and liquid shakes it did a great job even after I added peanut butter. Can't beat the price - PCB free plastic and a stainless surgical grade mixer ball. Good price I liked it so much I bought a third one for work.

Blender Bottle

Posted by Reviewer2958301 on Sep 29, 2010

I love it! I cannot believe how smooth and blended that little ball makes my protein shakes. No more stirring with spoons or other utensils. Just pour, pop it in, and shake.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1355965 on Nov 06, 2010

Easy to Use, Easy to Clean and does the work.

1 2 3