Awesome

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Aug 15, 2012

Finally, a PABA-free B complex!

Glad I found this!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 01, 2015

I decided to start taking a B-complex vitamin after reading about the potential benefits of one - all of the symptoms that can be alleviated by it were symptoms I had, like moodiness, insomnia, low energy, mild depression-type symptoms, decreased concentration and memory, etc. I had chalked these up to having a toddler with irregular sleep patterns, but in retrospect I've had these symptoms for a long time and never could find what the underlying cause was, even with good sleep hygiene, good diet, exercise, etc. I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference in those when I started taking this supplement. I can definitely tell if I miss a dose. I take one tablet first thing in the morning, and I have tons of energy all day long and don't feel completely wiped out after work like I used to. I've never been a "morning person" and have always had a really long lag time before I feel like I'm totally awake...not any more! That's just amazing to me. I don't even really need my morning coffee in the morning! I'm quite pleased that it worked for me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Oct 11, 2013

This is a lower dose of B complex that I would rather take. Larger doses did not seem to be better.

Just what I needed!

Posted by Reviewer1902537 on Dec 23, 2010

Recommended by my midwife and at a great deal.

Seem really well balanced

Posted by Reviewer2923672 on Dec 31, 2014

These seem to work very well for me, they have the best ratios of b vits that I have tried so far. They are not overly expensive but seem of good quality. I will re-order.

great

Posted by 5042745743923669070 on Jan 25, 2015

Very satisfied with it. great price and good quality. I will order it again.

Very very High GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2453988 on Feb 28, 2011

Iherb is the best seller on internet. I recomend. Very good products, for very cheap prices. Like this one, I RECOMEND!!!

It is OK product

Posted by 5399160359566148016 on Dec 10, 2014

I have bought a few packs of these for me and my family. I finished one pack and I didn`t have any problems, just sometimes acid bothered my stomach. I`m not even sure if it`s because of these tablets. I`m not sure if I`ll buy them again.

Easy to digest

Posted by 5124244906908099217 on Feb 04, 2017

Easy to swallow, great price.

Very good

Posted by 5041702960945119746 on Oct 14, 2016

The tablets are smole and nice smeling. I like it!

1 2 3