Quality supplements for reasonable prices

Posted by nataliuncik on Nov 14, 2014

I ordered this supplement because it claimed to help balance hormones and increase energy. I've been taking it for a month, and I'd say both are true. It's great to not have to deal with erratic hormones, and it's nice to not be tired all the time. I take 2 pills with breakfast.

I will always buy products from Thompson.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010

Do not be fooled. Although the price is very cheap, the product is very good. My uncle gave it to use, he is feeling well prepared. And do not feel upset stomach.

Exellent!

Posted by 4955736725614331053 on Mar 27, 2015

Easy to swallow and smells like maca root powder does but without the taste. Could feel a difference in libido and energy from day 1!

Great value

Posted by 5416856587842119521 on Aug 21, 2014

Great for the price

HACE LO QUE PROMETE

Posted by 5422237076660663557 on Sep 11, 2014

ES MUY BUENO PARA AUMENTAR LA ENERGIA

Maca - just started to take this!

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Oct 23, 2010

I have only been taking this for a few weeks. I have noticed no side effects. I am taking this with Vitex too. I have dropped down my vitex from 1200 mg a day, twice a day to just 800 mg twice a day to combine this with it. I take this 2x a day as well. I truely believe in takeing a good multi & a fish oil with these to avoid a crash effect!

This really works

Posted by Reviewer2191575 on Jul 01, 2011

I love the MACA and this brand works as well as the others that I have tried. I usually buy this in bulk because th price is so great.

Thompson, Maca, 525 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2554975 on Sep 11, 2012

Great product,an i recommend it to others.

Maca is really gift from heaven.

Posted by FreyaFran on Dec 14, 2016

Maca is really gift from heaven. I discovered the benefits of it in October 2016. Realised it can boost "QI" at waist (Energy), which has affected me badly that it form a dark bruise on my nose bridge for years. No doctor can actually detect and know what was wrong until a beauty therapy told me the bruises are due to poor energy circulation at the waist, I feel extreme no strength to walk during my mensus, even sitting down is also feel no strength at the waist. After taking MACA I started to see the bruises become lighter and smaller. Also I become more energetic. Because of better circulation my skin also become better. Instead of the recommended 1 capsule per day, I took 4 per day for treatment and it does not make my body become heaty which is good. I given my mum 2 bottles for daily maintenance. It is good for the old folk. Highly recommend for pre-menopause and after, very good for peoples after chemotherapy too.

Not a fan :(

Posted by la-neige-au-blanc on Jul 27, 2016

My husband took these for two months and never noticed a difference. Oops :(