Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been having what I believe to be gallbladder issues (although my tests keep coming back negative but I have more scheduled). After taking this along with artichoke and dandelion root, most of my symptoms are GONE. Literally 2 days after taking these, my intense fatigue, headaches, stomach nausea, upper middle abdominal pain, and cramping had disappeared. The excruciating pain in the middle of my back was cut in half and I can actually get up from a chair or just walk down the hall without tears in my eyes. The bad gas I was having is now so rare I don't even notice it. I don't get why the docs don't think it's my gallbladder when this stuff has all but made my symtpoms go away and it's all geared to help your gallbladder/liver/bile production. If you even suspect you have any of these issues, take all 3 supplements!!

AWESOME!! Great price!!

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Sep 29, 2011

I bought this for my daughter because she was having issues with being regular. She says it has helped her a lot! Thanks for having the price be super great!

Milk Thistle is a great treatment for the liver

Posted by Reviewer2215884 on Feb 13, 2015

Very good high quality product. I was a heavy drinker for years and my liver had inflamed/enlarged and the blood work showed high enzyme levels. After a few months taking not only this product but a few other brands of Milk Thistle my liver has returned to normal (albeit my drinking has minimalized). I firmly believed Thompson's Milk Thistle helped speed up the healing process. If using any milk thistle product make sure it is standardized silymarin (higher the % the better). B

milk thistle

Posted by alhamdulillah on Mar 17, 2015

giving it to my parrot (about 1/10 of caps daily in cereal), he has liver problem and it helps a lot.

Value

Posted by lisofby on Feb 06, 2015

cant really fault

good quality and price

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Feb 26, 2017

good quality and very good price but i felt this is just like for mild liver detox

gentle liver cleanse

Posted by 5180858049242625173 on Jan 06, 2017

I chose this product to use as a gentle liver cleanse. I can't tell that it's doing a lot, but the first week I noticed that my hands smelled like onions/garlic even though I haven't been eating or chopping those items recently. That lasted about a week. It's kind of odd, but I'm taking that as a sign that this is working!

1 2