My Boy is Gaining Weight

Posted by 5092566925134712734 on Oct 22, 2012

I recently went to the vet as my male cat, Asia, was skinny, boney along the spine and listless but fairly good appetite. I have him and my oldest cat, Kiwi, who is 17yrs old on this. Asia is brighter, more energetic and has definitely gained weight. It has been 2-3 wks I think since they were put on it. My older cat has not gained weight & may have to take him to the vet to have kidneys checked, but I will keep him on it because of all the natrutional support these pills have in them. I am pleased with this product and got it on sale, which was wonderful.

Convenient cardio-support

Posted by 5078567895619972874 on Feb 20, 2017

I was giving my spaniel the individual ingredients in this product twice a day. This involved quite a few supplements, so when I came across this product (I have used other Thorne Research products in my practice) I was excited to simplify our regimen a bit. I still give Violet additional C0 Q 10 and L- taurine, and add fish oil to her regimen, but dosing this once a day has simplified our regimen significantly. She is taking this for a worsening murmur, stay tuned. It may take months or longer to tell if it's working. I plan to keep her on it as a preventative even if the heart murmur does not change . The caps are a bit generous in size, I just open them up and put on her food, she takes it without any problem.