Great product !

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Dec 03, 2013

I expect Dipan9 to help my IgG & Candida !! And I belive 「9X means the pancreatin is undiluted. Anything less than 9X is diluted, often with lactose. And both prescription and non-prescription digestive enzyme products might contain lactose. Thorne Research's digestive enzyme products are hypoallergenic and do not contain lactose」 because this is Thone Rsearch product.

Use of DiPan-9

Posted by Reviewer2899197 on Mar 15, 2010

I have been using this product for years and find it very helpful for my intestinal health

mia

Posted by Reviewer1087375 on Dec 05, 2011

I never received this product. I'm still waiting for it in the mail. But I have used it lots in the past and I think it's helping and I don't get any bad reactions from it so far.

Helps the DIgestion

Posted by 5253396660721756119 on Aug 13, 2013

Very satisfied with the results of using this product to help with the digestive process that was giving me problems. Great improvement over Beano! Suggested that my mother take the product,

Brisbane

Posted by Reviewer2282627 on Oct 05, 2011

Recommended by doctor and I can feel it works.

Product it great

Posted by 5631255926182983037 on Dec 22, 2016

I've been using Dipan-9 for several months and it works great. However, I have not received my order from iherb. I received other products on the same order, but not this. I've been billed for these and have sent several emails to iherb regarding this issue (I cannot find a contact phone number anywhere on their website), but have not received a response. Very disappointed in iherb.

Mrs H

Posted by 5483589864887296350 on May 18, 2015

I have found these pancreatic enzymes to be excellent in helping me digest food.