my pet like it

Posted by anioto on Oct 07, 2012

Using it for washing my guinea pig Linux. He like taking bath with this soap, any discomfort. One of this soap bar is enough for all his life :) Going to buy another piece for my mom's dog.

Best Pet-soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on May 05, 2015

I have a wirehaired dog and have always found it difficult to distribute the shampoo so it foams throughout the the entire coat. To achieve this I have had to use a lot of product. What a difference this soap made. Just wet coat and rub soap over the entire body. Easy to distribute throughout the coat and foams easily and much. It was not really necessary with a second round. The result was a spotlessly clean and soft coat, and my highly allergic dog has not scratched, but have been happy and satisfied, so this soap has certainly done well for his delicate skin. We have found our soap - and it's going to last long!

No Allergic reactions - Just soft coat!

Posted by coconut on Jul 05, 2012

I was buying $11 bottles of hypo-allergenic shampoo from veterinarian - and it didn't work well! I am so HAPPY that I discovered this product. This soap suds/lathers well, does not have an overpowering scent and leaves my dog's coat shiny and soft. I waited about a week after washing my 3 dogs to do this review and my dogs have not broken out and they are not itching/scratching. I definitely recommend! There are no chemicals - just natural ingredients that will be gentle on your dog and your hands.

Great buy

Posted by anntarino on Nov 19, 2013

Great price, great soap, great everything. No allergies, not a scratch after the bath, the dog is all white, shiny and soft. Smells natural and lathers really good. No need for second application.

Wonderful product!

Posted by 4680414554812453216 on Jun 10, 2015

My dog's coat is shiny like it has never been before

very good

Posted by Reviewer1472835 on Mar 24, 2015

my dog like it!

Wonderful

Posted by 5452033989056210011 on Feb 01, 2017

I tried many kinds of liquid and medicated soaps for our two dogs. One rescued dog always have bad smell on her even we shampoo her. But this soap seems natural and effective. Mild smell , natural and I happy about the fact I know the ingredients.

Cheap, Good and cure itch

Posted by 5763432518172325548 on Nov 10, 2015

my dog have yeast problems and constantly itch. the redness and itchiness reduce 70% after one wash with significant reduction in dendrite. I am looking forward to using more.

Muy suave

Posted by 5478952281598927021 on Mar 08, 2014

Limpia con cuidado el pelo de mi perro (pelo corto) y huele muy bien.

BEST pet soap bar!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Jan 23, 2015

This is the best pet soap you can find on the market. Raw goat milk, olive oil, raw honey, all natural goodies with no chemical whatsoever! My pup's fur is so soft and smell nice after using it! Love it. It's so gentle for both the pet and your skin too! Will definitely purchase more!

1 2 3