foot pain

Posted by Reviewer2657779 on Aug 19, 2011

this works quite well for neuropathy pain. I've been very pleased with the results.

Quite effective

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 18, 2013

To do this product a justice, I think that it does help to relieve the foot pain and ankle pain to a great extent. I have tried this product twice and look forward to its long-term relief on my ankle pain! You are welcome to click my name and look at my product review. I only tell the truth, whether you like it it not!

Great cream, it really works!

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Jan 06, 2017

Ordered this for my mom who have footache, and she said it really worked. I ordered it a second time for her when she used up the first tube.

Doesn't Work

Posted by avalonelaine on Nov 30, 2016

I am sorry to say that my neuropathic pain is not soothed by this. Other products ((that are not pharmacological as well) work even better than this.

Not much!

Posted by 5349736735748138783 on Dec 17, 2016

Expensive and not that much effect! And received not sealed

Not effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1834683 on Feb 08, 2017

This is the first time I tried this product to use on my feet as I have chronic back pain which means nerve pain in your feet too. I have nerve damage, so it effects my toes. I bought to use on my feet. I wasn't too happy with the product. It didn't work as well as the Boiron Brand of Arnica gel. So I have gone back to that again.