Echinacea Plus

Posted by Reviewer2189026 on May 05, 2008

An awesome tea that strengthens the immune system. We use this tea with Red Clover and Organic Peppermint to stay well all winter long.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2757116 on Dec 02, 2008

My son loves this tea! The result, when he feels a cold coming on, he drinks this, and doesn't get much of one. He drinks it with lemon and honey.

I love TM Teas!

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Jan 16, 2009

I do believe these help, and if nothing else, they are good because they're a soothing hot liquid when you are sick. With my last cold, I drank this and another of TM's teas and it passed quicker and wasn't as bad as other colds I'd had last year.

Echinacea Tea

Posted by Reviewer2399559 on Jan 26, 2009

Echinacea Tea has long been known for it's immune system enhancement abilities. I have used Echinacea for years. When you feel a cold coming on just drink a couple of cups of Echinacea tea a day. It works better than any cold medicine.

Just love this

Posted by 4650389500447254946 on Feb 24, 2015

Taste is good. My husband doesn't usually like herb teas but likes this. It seems it works. We drink when we feel catching cold. And organic is safe.

good tasting tea

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jun 28, 2016

I have spring and summer allergies and I have found drinking one cup a day helps me to stay ahead of the worst of them.

Not too bad

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

I'd like to think that this tea helps me build up my immunity during the current flu season. Pleasant taste. Most effective if taken consecutively for a period of time.

Truly helps w/colds

Posted by Reviewer2922366 on Aug 31, 2007

Our family has used this tea for years. Now all 3 college kids request it when we mail 'care' packages in the winter. They've all proven to themselves how fast Echinacea helps end a cold as compared to friends with the same symptoms. One son has us send it to him in South Africa since it works so well! Mom doesn't care for the flavor, but the offspring sure do!

CAD