Great Company/Great Review

Posted by Reviewer3217202 on Jan 25, 2008

This is a great product that really works great. The company was great also, very fast delivery!

Traditional Medicinals

Posted by Reviewer2984127 on Jan 19, 2010

Great teas....

Great

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Dec 12, 2011

Good teas

These really help us

Posted by Reviewer1903483 on Jul 15, 2012

I make this tea for my husband and I when we feel a cold or sore throat coming, at night before going to sleep. I put a teaspoon of honey in each cup I make. (If the sore throat/cold is pollen allergy related get local honey made from bees using the same pollen that is causing the allergy to sort of act like a vaccine.) This tea has stopped many colds from coming and reduced the duration of colds that we've had. We seem to use these a lot in cold weather and not as much in warm weather.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer3083211 on Sep 24, 2012

very effective

Great tasting tea

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on Jan 29, 2011

This tea tastes really nice and seems to have some therapeutic effect.

samplers

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jul 08, 2011

good!

Bien

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

A avoir dans ses placards en cas de débuts de maladie.

nice sampler

Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017

enjoy throat coat, cold relief and echinacea especially

sampler- and they use stapler on their tea bag

Posted by 4650163188145578243 on Jul 26, 2016

Wish they don't use stapler on the tea bag. Just don't feel good immersing that metal in your cup of tea. Please redesign the way you pack your tea. Below are my review on each individual tea type: Throat coat: Just tried the throat coat tea as I have some sore throat - personally I like the Gaia herbs throat coat better, taste and soothes the throat better. This one I just don't like the cinnamon taste (I never like cinnamon in drinks or food except cinnamon bun). Also don't feel much effect on the throat. 3 stars for this one as it is organic, or else I will just give 2stars. Echinacea plus: tried this today and I like this much better than "throat coat". I will give 4stars for this. I have some mild throat irritation and after taking this tea I'm still Unsure of the medical effect but it's quite soothing /calming and I like the taste which is mild. And about the aftertaste it left on your tongue - slightly minty zesty which I kinda like. And 1-2 hours later the tip of my tongue felt slightly numb. Must be caused by the herb, nothing alarming to me but the feeling is weird. Will add my review after I try other type of the tea soon.

1 2