Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3162078 on Jan 11, 2008

I have been using this for years. Great for chapped lips, eye makeup remover, and giving to cat when he coughs from hairballs. Works instantly!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1660879 on Aug 27, 2008

I've found this is my favorite product for keeping my feet moisturized, and I've tried many things over the years.

great for diaper area

Posted by Reviewer2712645 on Sep 03, 2008

I cloth diaper my baby, but use regular disposables for outtings. I use this jelly as diaper cream and so far we don't have any problems with diaper rash.

Eczema

Posted by Reviewer2852503 on Oct 27, 2007

great alternative to soothe dry skin and keep eczema under control.

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2603691 on Jan 04, 2008

I LOVE this alternative to Vaseline. It feels really good on the skin and takes my eye makeup off just as well as Vaseline.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1023975 on Feb 01, 2008

This is a wonderful product. It is so much better than petroleum jelly. It is amazing on this skin....for softness and for skin breakdowns.

perfect for ultra sensitive skins!

Posted by Reviewer1248365 on Feb 23, 2009

this product works wonders for the winter months - i have very sensitive skin which flares up with the cold. this acts as a barrier to protect and moisturise, i wear a tiny amount over my normal day mosituriser, i can wear make up on top of that as well, when i remove it all at the end of the day i cant tell that ive been out side at all - brilliant! x

So dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1242388 on Dec 20, 2011

I use this on my face as recommended by You Tube Guru Kandee Johnson, but it doesn´t keep moisture locked in or moisturize my skin at all - if anything it gives me pimples :( (My skin is congested with dry patches. yay)

I didn't like at all

Posted by Reviewer1826808 on Apr 01, 2012

I bought this creme for winter period . It is very greasy, like a mask on my face. And I think the skin is not breething at all. It is very inconvinient to use, evan while it is very cold.

wonderful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1483645 on Sep 22, 2011

Vaseline was recommended by my GYN to use on my private parts and I decided to get this jelly since it doesn't contain any petroleum. It is also odor-free and thick which is great. I use it every day - as a barrier from sweat and change of Ph. I use it before going to a pool or going biking...Good stuff. Makes me feel more secure in this area. I am going to use it for a loooong time...