Mix it in my smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1789342 on Jul 30, 2009

I have to admit i've never tasted this product alone, it smells "green" tho...what I do is mix it in a blender in the amount directed with some cilantro (natural antioxident and mercury cleanser) spinach (iron) a soft banana, 2 mandarins, a handful of strawberries, blueberries and either pinapple/peach/mango (i buy frozen it lasts longer even tho it's a bit less nutritious) and mix it with a spoonful of honey or agave nectar (doesn't affect blood sugar) and some more flax seeds in a blender with pellegrino mineral sparkling mineral water, it makes it purple/red and like a margarita, you don't see any of the green and i can even get my husband to drink it and he's a picky eater, if it even has a hint of green he won't go near it which i've done by accident overdoing the leafy greens.

Simply amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1612514 on May 20, 2007

This stuff not only tastes great but gives you so much energy and is good for just about every part of your body and lifestyle. I highly reccomend this product. Go GREEN!!!

harvest blend

Posted by Reviewer2554609 on Jan 13, 2008

I've tried other greens and this is by far the best. It's energizing and a more complete blend of the different kind of green ingredients. Tastes good, too.

Great Immune Builder

Posted by Reviewer3242447 on Sep 12, 2008

Love this product, it's filled with so many greens and mushrooms that I would normally never eat in my diet. Cleanser for the body! Unfortunately, this jar was very grainy and it usually isn't, I'm afraid it was old. This is my fifth jar and it is getting hard to find, always on backhold. I mix it with OJ and take about 2-3 pm daily. Helps keep you regular and healthy!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1199190 on Aug 18, 2009

The Wakunaga Kyolic Kyo Green Harvest Blend Powdered Drink Mix has all the foods daily requirements and tastes good too!

wakunaga ' s best product

Posted by Reviewer2109472 on Oct 15, 2009

when you try it, you never want to stop

do not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1377232 on Nov 05, 2011

Great product, but tastes (for some reason) too marine for me - and it is the first of comparable green drinks I have bought here I don't like. But it is packed with nutrients, so I will finish this jar (I use wheetgrass to mask the taste) and will not reorder.

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo Green Harvest Blend

Posted by Reviewer1066494 on Jan 21, 2010

A excellent product worth trying to keep body clean and strong

harvest blend powder

Posted by michellejo on Mar 15, 2010

this powder = power! excellent blend of everything needed for optimum health

Posted by Reviewer2416500 on Aug 16, 2011

We should have more on the market like this superfood!

1 2