puikios "zvakes"

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Labai geras produktas

We are addicted

Posted by Reviewer2492551 on Apr 23, 2012

This is my second time ordering these candles and I used them on myself, husband and daughter. My 7 year old daughter's ears were the worst ! My husband loved them so much we had to reorder. I will definately get more and uses them when needed !

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1608767 on Sep 11, 2011

I really liked this product.It was simple and easy to use. It worked really well and left my ears very clean and open. I could feel the difference before and after just after one ear!

I like to keep some on hand.

Posted by Reviewer1617001 on Aug 25, 2016

The first time I used ear candles was when dealing with a bad ear infection. It helped relieve some of the swelling , which really decreased the level of pain I was experiencing. Until you try them yourself, you will never know how helpful they are. Be sure to find good instructions for use online and follow them. I'm not really sure exactly how they work, but they do work. I suspect that the smoke irritates the ear canal and causes it to produce fresh wax, which ends up pushing out old wax and other gunk. I don't usually have trouble with too much ear wax, but I have a lot of trouble with too much skin oil, which seems to soak up dirt and debris. I frequently find using hydrogen peroxide in my ears helps to keep them clean, but I still feel better having ear candles on hand, because I consider them heavy-duty artillery for ear problems. Note: if your eardrums are perforated, you should not use either hydrogen peroxide or ear candles. And, iHerb has this item for a much better price than you can find at any health food store that carries them.

From Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Jul 02, 2012

The use of ear candles for my youngest son and daughte has repeatedly rescued from ear blockage of sulfur and by reduction of otitis pain. Just see how it is done on YouTube, make the procedure by two persons for savety reasons. The child after procedure is very calm, even no need for lullabies at bedtime :)Will repeat this purchase.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Dec 07, 2013

You should see what comes out of ones ears when you use these! Ears feel cleaner afterwards

Puikus produktas

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015

ir tikrai padeda nuo ausu skausmo bei traskesiu

Ear candling

Posted by 4661963367671386866 on Sep 27, 2012

Worked really well. Burn time was good, not too fast.

works

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Jul 20, 2012

Burned a little fast, but overall satisfied with the size, cone opening, and burn time. Also, a good value.

the packing is bad

Posted by 5347704650106714015 on Oct 15, 2013

the candles were broken by other heavy goods!! i could't use it!!

1 2