I honestly didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2645168 on Aug 26, 2012

After using nunaturals stevia, this stevia tastes rather watered down...for a big bottle I used almost 4 times as much to get the same level of sweetness I get from one dropper of nunaturals.

alkalising alternative-good for you

Posted by Reviewer1696521 on Nov 22, 2009

i have checked acidity level in plain coffee using ph stripes and added 9 drops of stevia. checked acidity ph again and it was 6.8 compared with 6.3 on first time. It's quite a powerful alkaliser.

It is not good!

Posted by Reviewer3021218 on Apr 07, 2010

I am very sorry to say this but this product has a horrible after taste. No amount of food or drink could remove the after taste for at least 10 hours. regretably I must say I do not recommend this product.

REPLACING MY HONEY AND TURBINADO SUGAR ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer1884736 on Jul 07, 2008

Thank you for the chance to give my review! I am trying to eliminate all sugars in my diet due to the studies being done that ties sugars to arthritis. I am getting used to the Stevia. It works well in hot cereals like oatmeal and has identical taste to sugar or honey. But i am a little disapointed about the after taste when used in coffee. I now just drink it black because the after taste is a little overbearing. I use it in my iced tea (i live in north carolina and yes we drink sweet tea unlike folks in texas)and i am getting used to the taste.Most of all the price of the product is much easier to swallow as i paid a few dollars more for a 2 oz. bottle compared to the 4 oz. bottle. The product arrived in a timely manner and to sum it all up i am satisfied with the product but still getting used to removing sugar in my diet. Stevia is about the best substitute i can find at this time. I definitly will reorder when i need more Stevia so i hope you will continue to offer it at this price. Thanks....Alan Osborne

Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3318203 on Jan 25, 2007

I've tried them all. AND this one by far is the best liquid Stevia available. Use it as s sugar substitute for everything from baking, to oatmeal to tea.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Dec 07, 2009

One of my favorite liquid stevias. Love the glass bottle and that it is not processed with harmful chemicals! No aftertaste!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2676220 on May 08, 2009

After trying many brands of stevia- I have finally found love. My family and I have been 100% sugar free for almost a year- stevia is our only sweetener. I thought I didnt like stevia until I tried this product.

Clear Liquid Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1237231 on Jul 22, 2010

This product is my absolute godsend.I and my little boy are sensitive to cane sugar. I put this in my childrens milk before adding their breakfast cereal and they love it. This is by far the best product on the market for a natural sweetener. I have tried other brands but always keep this one stocked and cannot rave enough about it. Absolutely fantastic.

This is the good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1045742 on Jan 31, 2008

Best stevia I've used, and I've tried a number of them. Good taste, keeps very well if stored properly.

THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN NORTH AMERICA!

Posted by Reviewer3020462 on Mar 11, 2008

SweetLeaf Stevia is no doubt the best kept secret for weight loss, diabetics and those that just don't want the added calories of sugar or the added toxins (chlorine, etc. of aspartame, Splendid etc). I use it in all of my cold drinks to sweeten and in some of my cooking. There is always a bottle in my kitchen, in my purse and at work. I DON'T go without my SweetLeaf!