Excellent

Posted by 5763713351322636767 on May 10, 2015

Like biting into an old-style Chiclet, but without all the added schmef. Really tasty and long-lasting natural peppermint flavor.

Great gum.

Posted by Reviewer2137460 on Feb 19, 2014

Good taste,few ingredients,xylitol sweetened = perfect recipe.

Delicious, maybe a little overpriced?

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 29, 2014

Delicious, good texture, no sugar or aspartame (which killed my grandparents), and taste lasts longer than many "natural" brands but you get more for your money with Spry gum. As of 2014, you can get 100 pieces for $7.16 and their products are as good as this one.

Package not Air Tight/Water Tight

Posted by Reviewer1523077 on Oct 07, 2015

Ruined an entire bottle brand new. Had something on the label so I ran it under the tap to rinse it off. These containers are not airtight or water tight. I don't think this is a tamper problem, because there is a plastic wrap. But I got water into the bottle before opening and ruined all the gum. I'll buy in the foil sealed packages, but not these bottles. The gum itself is okay. I buy it to chew after eating when I can't brush my teeth. I'd rate the gum a 4/5, but I'm giving the packaging a 1/5 thus the score because I just wasted $8.

soft and tasty but a bit expensive

Posted by 5464921366279637690 on May 05, 2016

soft and tasty but a bit expensive

Favourite

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 05, 2016

My favourite chewing gum! The flavour lasts a good time, and it has the least undesirable ingredients that I can find on iherb.

MD

Posted by Reviewer1540293 on Oct 28, 2014

Delicious and Good for You

Love these! Wonderful gum without aspartame!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jun 03, 2015

I was looking for a gum my husband would like so he would quit chewing extra with aspartame. we stumbled upon th XyliChew and he loves it! No more toxic gum for our family!

This is a good product for gum chewers

Posted by 4880247701955676282 on Feb 22, 2017

Being one that has been an avid gum chewers for many years, using different products the have sugar or aspertame, I can tell you that even thou the taste is not as long lasting, your body will love you more for it. I do not experience the somewhat nauseating feeling that comes with popular sugary and sugar free gums. Being a denture wearer, the gum does not stick to my teeth. The gum even thou it looses flavor faster than man made gums, it does not have get waxy as some natural gums. So, I will get more when I run out!

Good Birch Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 05, 2016

Birch Xylitol is the good xylitol and helps with the health of teeth and gums also I think. This gum is very good tasting fresh peppermint. But one piece is kind of small to chew, so I chew about 3 pieces at a time. I feel good about no sugar also. God bless you all.