Works like a charm.

Posted by Reviewer2368189 on Dec 06, 2007

My OB was skeptical but this worked for me-another holistic Ph. D. recommended it-dose was 1/2 dropperful in the evening with a cup of organic raspberry leaf tea. Started dosage 2 wks prior to onset of menstrual cycle + through mentrual cyle and poof no more heavy periods! Note: I had no other medical conditions affecting me. Make sure you cover your bases before you start a therapy--get good medical advice from a variety of source. Signed " A Dietitian"

Yeah go Yarrow

Posted by 5309943610220098292 on Jul 26, 2013

I am a long time patient with cancer and this amazing little plant is a boon for my internal bleeding problems as well as for immune support. I love the plant world and I honor Yarrow. What a gift you are to humanity.

Miss J Freer

Posted by Reviewer2832120 on May 06, 2008

This wonderful product is fantastic with keeping you calm and reduces blood loss when suffering a period.

Really helped!

Posted by Ejknows on Jan 27, 2010

I had a hard time finding this item locally, but iherb had the best price & fast shipping. This item, in combo with a few other extracts has really decreased my bleeding & cramping.

Huge Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2077360 on Dec 30, 2012

I agree with the other reviews here - this makes heavy, uncomfortable periods a thing of the past! I can hardly believe it after trying it for the first time. I took this twice a day rather than the recommended 3 times, and it made a big difference. I combined this with Shepherd's Purse (also by Eclectic Institute) and added a herbal tea bag into the water to improve the taste - easy to take and very effective.

Attention Ladies

Posted by Reviewer2773175 on Mar 23, 2007

For those of you out there who suffer from "difficult" periods, I highly recommend this product. For those cycles that won't seem to stop or are excessively heavy, this will put an almost immediate stop to it. After years of sufferring with that issue, I finally found something that works.

Very happy

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Mar 24, 2012

I use this with Shepherd's Purse and Lady's Mantle 5 days before and for the first 3 days during my period. My period is cut in half in length and flow. I no longer dread it.

excellent color, flavor and very easy to use.

Posted by Reviewer2343147 on Nov 03, 2008

This was used in a mixture for the lungs and it has been working wonderfully well.

MAGIC IN A BOTTLE 2

Posted by Reviewer3267856 on Feb 11, 2011

BEING NEW TO A PRODUCT I'M WAS VERY SKEPTICAL, BUT I MUST SAY I AM SPEECHLESS I USED AS DIRECTED ALONG WITH THE YARROW AND I'VE HAD AMAZING RESULTS SO FAR DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT MONTH BUT I'M HOPING IT CONTINUES TO WORK. THEY WORK HAND IN HAND.