great body cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1151928 on Dec 30, 2013

Love this body cleanse. I do it at least once a year, but be prepared to feel sluggish the first few days as the toxins begin to leave your body. By the start of the second week you will have a lot of energy, feel renewed and much lighter.

Extra Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Sep 21, 2009

Ive always used Yerba Prima its a decent product!

Rate & Review

Posted by Reviewer2017043 on Feb 04, 2008

I have been dealing with iHerb for a few years. Their service, prices & product availabilty puts them in a class by themselves. Thanks again!!

Yerba Prima Cleanse

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 26, 2008

Got this for my husband as we love Yerba Prima products. A good, easy to follow program.

Actually got my husband to do it

Posted by Reviewer1563291 on Mar 13, 2008

My husband and I are very concerned about some family health crises that we have had. We attempt to eat right and rotate our diet(for example, sometimes we will go vegetarian for a bit, or go entirely vgean, then switch to a high fiber diet). The rotations keep us from getting bored and keep us feeling good. But sometimes we go the extra mile and will try out extra things such as this colon cleansing. Initially my husband did not want to do it but after I convinced him it would help keep us healthy he was on board. He is now doing better than I am with the program! Whereas I forget, he does not. I even got him drinking water which is something he never does! He likes doing the program and has commented on its gentleness. The only issue he had, which is the same as mine, is that he tends to get gassy from it. It does a great job cleansing though.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2383431 on Dec 13, 2008

This blend of herbs has a cleansing benefit and it will allow you to regain energy.

Men's Rebuild internal Cleasing, 3 Part Program

Posted by Reviewer2386089 on Jul 25, 2009

This program did what it said it would do. It did clean me out of any waste that was built up in my system. Reduce my waist by 1" and weight by 7 lbs. Also made me more aware that some of the foods that I was eating are not healthy. I did feel better after using this product. A healthy diet and exercise and occasional use of this product works for me. As far as the other claims this product say's it does, I don't know I am not a doctor

yerba prima rebuild men

Posted by 5310802091625416355 on Sep 08, 2013

...vynikajuci doplnok ,ktroy mi pomohol citit sa lepsie..Dakujem

Men's cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2803939 on Oct 31, 2007

Works great..immediate results

Terrific formula

Posted by Reviewer2653222 on Jan 30, 2008

I've used other products in the past, but this is the best. It's action is gentle but extremely effective.

1 2