Great!

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Feb 14, 2011

Very very taste!!! And all ingredients are organic, all our family loves these pops!!!

Yummy, just like the name

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

These lollipops are so good. They have a ton of flavor and taste just like any store bought suckers...even better. And knowing they're organic really tops it off. Great product at a great price. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great taste, perfect size

Posted by ghovland on Jan 29, 2012

This Lollipoos are quite small, perfekt for the little ones in the family. And the big ones in the family likes them as well...

Even my husband likes it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2921516 on Sep 12, 2010

My husband hates sweet things, but after trying this candy, he eats! My kids also loves it. Moreover, it has a USDA ORGANIC mark, I am more comfortable when I give a candy to my kids!

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

LOVE ON A STICK!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

There is not much to say actually. These pops are DELICIOUS! And it's great to have a candy in the house that is natural and not doing any harm to your body. And you can't beat the price.

Highly recommended!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 04, 2011

These are fabulous. Great taste, great ingredients. Will buy again!

I LOVE THEM!

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

These are amazing! They taste SO good and helps me with my sweethunger after dinner. I've given some to my friends as well, and they love it to. Will order again wery soon!

Best lollipop ever tasted!

Posted by Reviewer1776535 on Jul 29, 2011

Absolutelly adorable! - real juice taste, very tasty and natural. For sure will by again and again.

Delicious and safe ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jun 05, 2011

These lollipops (or suckers, as we call them) are wonderful. I don't let my son have artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives, and I avoid corn syrup and other nasty sweeteners as much as possible. I am so happy I found these so that he doesn't always have to miss out when his cousins and friends are eating candy, but I still have the peace of mind knowing I'm not poisoning his body. They also taste so good that even my extremely-skeptical-of-anything-natural husband says they are delicious.