RADIUS, Pure Baby Toothbrush, 6 Months & Up, Ultra Soft, 1 Toothbrush
By RADIUS557 Reviews
0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: RAD-00108
- UPC Code: 085178001080
- Package Quantity: 1 Toothbrush
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 2.2 x 0.7 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.03
- Dye Free
- BPA Free
- 100% Vegetable Based Bristles
- Cruelty Free
- Latex Free
- Phthalate Free
- FDA OK
- The Natural Choice for the Natural Smile
Start Early, Start Right
- Premium Radius Bristles
- BPA-Free & Dye-Free
- Tapered Handles for Total Control
- Radius Corner-less Oval Head
- Cushioned Brushing
- Polished Bristles are 100% vegetable-based nylon
- Card 40% recycled & printed with vegetable inks
- 100% Recycled PET used
- New packaging reduces plastic by 30%
- Recycle card and plastic separately
- Handle is BPA-Free #5 plastic. Toothbrush heads of all brands are not recyclable. Please clip head to recycle handle.
Quick Tips for the Pure Baby:
- Visit dentist with first tooth
- Avoid juice in bottles for less cavities
- Make brushing fun with songs/games!
- Floss when two teeth are side by side
Brushing Baby's Teeth
As Baby starts teething (6 mos. +) place smear of toothpaste on RADIUS Pure Baby Toothbrush. Brush gently on both the outside and inside surfaces twice daily. Brush tongue once to dislodge bacteria. Replace toothbrush when bristles look worn. At 18 months and older, switch to RADIUS Totz Toothbrush.
Polished bristles are 100% vegetable-based nylon
iHerb Customer Reviews
I tried so many baby brush, all self claimed soft, ultra soft, but they are as hard as adult tooth brush. Dr. Mom is great but not fit for my husband finger. Finally found this one, it is soft for my son' s gum, but effective! I wish I found this one earlier! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).
This is the perfect sized toothbrush for baby's mouth! We try to brush once per day, and sometimes baby will chew on the handle if he is teething. It is BPA free! Highly recommend for any baby/toddler! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!