RADIUS, Pure Baby Toothbrush, 6 Months & Up, Ultra Soft, 1 Toothbrush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dye Free
- BPA Free
- 100% Vegetable Based Bristles
- Cruelty Free
- Latex Free
- Phthalate Free
- FDA OK
- The Natural Choice for the Natural Smile
Start Early, Start Right
- Premium Radius Bristles
- BPA-Free & Dye-Free
- Tapered Handles for Total Control
- Radius Corner-less Oval Head
- Cushioned Brushing
- Polished Bristles are 100% vegetable-based nylon
- Card 40% recycled & printed with vegetable inks
- 100% Recycled PET used
- New packaging reduces plastic by 30%
- Recycle card and plastic separately
- Handle is BPA-Free #5 plastic. Toothbrush heads of all brands are not recyclable. Please clip head to recycle handle.
Quick Tips for the Pure Baby:
- Visit dentist with first tooth
- Avoid juice in bottles for less cavities
- Make brushing fun with songs/games!
- Floss when two teeth are side by side
Brushing Baby's Teeth
As Baby starts teething (6 mos. +) place smear of toothpaste on RADIUS Pure Baby Toothbrush. Brush gently on both the outside and inside surfaces twice daily. Brush tongue once to dislodge bacteria. Replace toothbrush when bristles look worn. At 18 months and older, switch to RADIUS Totz Toothbrush.
Polished bristles are 100% vegetable-based nylon
I tried so many baby brush, all self claimed soft, ultra soft, but they are as hard as adult tooth brush. Dr. Mom is great but not fit for my husband finger. Finally found this one, it is soft for my son' s gum, but effective! I wish I found this one earlier! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).
Posted by 5080431660748055877 on Jan 08, 2017
Very soft toothbrush for baby
Posted by 4755429788805361291 on Jan 04, 2017
My baby likes to pretend brushing her teeth with it. It's very soft and no worries for hurting baby's gums
Posted by 4997778792485447954 on Jan 02, 2017
perfect for my baby
Posted by 5190659649198099763 on Dec 20, 2016
I'm very satisfied with this toothbrush for my baby