- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The Natural Choice for a Natural Smile
- BPA Free
- Made in USA
- 100% Vegetable-Based Bristles
- Cruelty Free
Start Early, Start Right
- Premium Radius Bristles
- BPA-Free & FDA Approved
- Tapered Handle for Parents and Totz
- Radius Smooth Oval Head
- Pressure-less Brushing
Brushing Totz's teeth
Use pea-sized amount of toothpaste on a Radius Totz Toothbrush. Brush teeth gently on all sides twice daily, angling bristles towards gumline. Brush tongue to dislodge bacteria. Replace when bristles start to look worn or spread. Switch to a Radius Kidz Toothbrush at 6 yrs. of age.
Quick Tips for Totz:
- Supervise until the age 6
- Try singing songs or play a game
- Don't forget to floss!
My kid has been using this toothbrush only and it's really good. The bristles are soft and easy on the teeth, yet it cleans very well. The colors are really working for kids!
Perfect for my two-year-old princess
Posted by 4909372739789023109 on Aug 04, 2016
This toothbrush was for "little girls" and not for babies she said.
Posted by 5756636284345711640 on Jul 03, 2016
The toothbrush's bristles are really soft and makes it friendly for toddlers though it doesnt last long especially for my toddler who likes to bite it.
nice tooth brush for 4 yr old
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Jun 18, 2016
Kid loves it. Better than Oral b
Soft and easy to grip
Posted by 5602300081076852065 on Jun 14, 2016
The quality of this toothbrush is good. But the price is higher than another brands. I am satisfied with this toothbrush.