Rapunzel, Organic Spanish Olive Oil, Extra Virgin, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Cold Pressed & Unrefined
- US-NOP Certified by ECOCERT SA
- Product of Spain
Our Organic Olive Oil comes from fully ripened olives grown in Spain. We mechanically cold press them at a maximum of 95ºF to prevent damage so that we can deliver the highest quality oil for your favorite gourmet dishes.
100% cold pressed, extra virgin, unrefined organic olive oil.
Caution: Do not overheat this oil.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: About 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great Spanish Olive Oil!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.
Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Mar 26, 2013
When I first put this on my salad, even if a lot poured out, I could barely taste anything. This is the most subtle/ mildest tasting olive oil I have ever tried, it is difficult to taste. Also, the nozzle pours out a lot so that is a bit inefficient.
Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012
I really like that it's organic, taste great
Posted by Reviewer1940237 on Nov 16, 2011
Good oil, nice and not bitter