Raw Revolution, Organic Greens Super Food Bar, Apple Cinnamon, 12 Bars, 1.6 oz (46 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Kosher Parve
- USDA Organic
- Omega-3 & 6
- 6 g of Fiber
- 3 g of Protein
- All Organic Spirulina, Chlorella, Hemp Protein, Super Greens, Sunflower & Sprouted Flax Seeds
- Kosher and Organic Certification by Natural Food Certifiers
"As a registered nurse and natural foods chef, I've developed a passion for Raw Foods. Imagine an alternative to high-sugar processed snacks that tastes simply amazing, a fusion of live, raw and organic ingredients. Imagine a clean snack with a higher nutrient content that brings us closer to healing ourselves and the global ecology."
-Alice Benedetto, Founder
Organic dried apples, organic dates, organic sunflower seed kernels, organic agave nectar, organic cinnamon, organic hemp protein, organic sprouted flax seed, organic wheat grass powder, organic spirulina powder, organic spinach powder, organic oat grass powder, organic kale powder, organic broccoli powder, organic barley grass powder, organic broken cell wall chlorella powder.
Allergens: Made on equipment shared with tree nuts. Peanut-Free.
Proudly made in the USA in our own gluten-free and peanut-free plant.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (46 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought this box based on the ingredients, and also thinking that it would be similar to their other bars. But I was wrong!!!!! Even my 7.5 year-old daughter thought it was too sweet and refuses to eat it. Now we have a almost full box left with no one wanting to eat it. I now note that it has 21g of sugar out of 46g of the bar: almost 50%!! In contrast, their Chocolate Coconut Bliss, for example, has 12g of sugar out of 51g, less than 25%... Anyone thinking that their formulas in terms of sugar content would be similar across all bars would be wrong.