Real Foods, Corn Thins, Organic Popped Corn Cakes, Flax & Soy, 26 Slices, 5.3 oz (150 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1980
- Golden Sun-Ripened Corn With Soy and Flaxseed
- USDA Organic
- GMO Free
- Contains No Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Processor 29 P Australian Certified Organic
- Fat Free
- 22 Calories Per Slice
- 10% Dietary Fiber
- Gluten Free
- 26 Slices*
- Kosher Pareve
- Bishul Yisroel
- Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic
*26 Slices on average packed by weight
Real Foods Flax & Soy Corn Thins are the best tasting wholegrain popped corn cakes you can buy. Made with a great recipe for maximum crunch and flavour, they taste sensational on their own or with any number of delicious toppings.
Our Flax & Soy Corn Thins are made simply by popping organic grains of corn, with added flaxseed and organic soy under high temperature. Being fat free and all natural, Real Foods corn Thins really are good for you.
112 mg of Omega-3 fatty acid per serving
301 mg of Omega-6 fatty acid per serving
Real Food is proud to be producing wholesome and natural products for people who enjoy great tasting real food.
Delicious with a touch of tahini, tofu, grated carrot and snow pea sprouts or radicchio lettuce, asparagus spears, cream fraiche and cracked pepper.
Organic corn (93%), organic flaxseed (4%), organic soy (2%), sea salt.
Caution: Do not heat in toaster
Closure may be a choking hazard
To maintain freshness, reseal pack after opening or store in an airtight container.
Real Food PTY LTD
|Serving Size: 2 slices (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 13|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, cholesterol, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and Iron.
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2400 mg||2400 MG|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|