- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Freeze-Dried Concentrate
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried Ingredients
Each 350 mg Capsule Contains:
- Wildcrafted Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) root, equivalent to 1450 mg of fresh root.
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) flower & leaf, equivalent to 1000 mg of flower & leaf.
- Fresh plant succus of organically grown Passion Flower (Passiflora spp.) flower & leaf, equivalent to 1000 mg of fresh flower & leaf.
1-3 capsules per day.
Hypromellose and purified water (vegetarian capsule).
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ask a health care professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g, unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes, or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment. Kava-Kava should not be taken on a daily basis for more than four weeks without consulting a health care provider.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica) organic aerial parts
Passion Flower (Passiflora spp.) organic flower
Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) rhizome/root
|† Daily value not established|
Seriously people! I tried many prescription as well as nonprescription drugs in order to treat the symptoms of my hyperthyroid gland. I had to use Ativan (lorazepam) for some time, quiting Ativan let me with the same symptoms I used it for, and it is really bad, so to tell the truth, this product worked for me to calm me down, helped me overcome social fobia and trouble sleeping. Thank you for providing a good combination that is really effective.
For a legal product its quite effective if you take 5 caps at a time!
Posted by 4696956540421643132 on Aug 17, 2016
It could do with being a bit stronger.
I hoped for more...
Posted by Reviewer3166456 on Jan 09, 2015
I am the first to admit that eclectic institute usually makes some very effective products, but for me this isn't one of them. after taking 3 capsules at one time and not noticing any effects I just gave up. I have had better experience with their other kava products however.
Best natural sleeping pills I have tried.
Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Dec 02, 2014
But sometimes need more than normal dose.
Posted by Reviewer2995787 on Jun 30, 2011
Not very profound but has a relaxing effect