Reviva Labs, Optimum Artichoke Antioxidant Facial Mask, 1.5 oz (42 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Artichoke...New Anti-Free Radical Discovery!
- Plus Antioxidant Complex to Help Boost Skins Defense Against Future Damage
- The Skin Care Authority
- For All Skin Types
Researchers know that, internally, milk thistle is an invaluable antioxidant. Now, doctors have discovered that externally, "Silymarin" from Artichoke Hearts (a milk thistle plant) is also an invaluable antioxidant for skin defense.
We've merged artichoke, this new antioxidant discovery, with a "super cocktail" of other antioxidants...all blended into a liposome for deeper absorption. (Absorption is a problem with standard antioxidant formulas.)
This light gel mask goes on fast and easy...like a moisturizer but its remarkable antioxidant potency goes far beyond moisturizers.
Because it's so easy to apply and remove, you'll use it often. It's like getting a booster shot for defense against future skin damage from UV radiation, pollution, stress, etc. And, the velvety gel conditions skin to help it feel softer, smoother...with a youthful glow.
After wash off, apply your regular moisturizer or night cream. You'll enjoy the feel and texture of your skin.
One clean skin, lightly massage in a medium coat over entire face (quick and easy to apply). Leave on 10-15 minutes. Remove with water or warm wet face cloth.
Apply several times a week. It gets absorbed; doesn't feel like a standard mask.
No animal ingredients
No animal testing
Demineralized spring water, artichoke (milk thistle) extract, polysorbate 20 (from lauric acid), xanthan gum, glycerin (veg.), soy liposome complex of: (vitamin C, sodium, vitamin E extract, citric acid, lactic acid, malic acid, green tea extract and ginkgo biloba extract), alpha bisabolol, allantoin, beta carotene, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite, linden extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid.