- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.50|
- Superior Protection and More!...
- For Lips & Eye Areas
Your lips are too precious for standard lip balms. Reviva's Vitamin E Stick does so much more! In fact, in summer, our E Stick offers special benefits under eyes. Sunscreen creams or lotions creep into eyes cause eyes to tear or smart. Reviva's E Stick formula stays put and moisturizes while it fights sun damage under eyes. And lips, in summer, particularly lower lips are vulnerable to drying and cracking. It heals...it soothes...beeswax base with soy, Vitamin E and allantoin. It moisturizes...more serious moisturizing than other brands. It protects...not only from pollutants but UVA/UVB sun protection, too. Great for lips and under eyes.
- Lip balm with Vitamin E and allantoin in a natural beeswax base.
- Moisturizes and soothes chapped, dry and cracked lips while protecting against UVA/UVB rays and wind damage.
- Can apply over or under lipstick.
- Translucent coverage ideal for women and men!
Apply to lips or under eyes for moisture and sun protection.
Canola oil, lanolin oil, beeswax, soybean oil, myristyl stearate, candelilla wax, octyl methoxycinnamate, aloe vera, ozokerite, vitamin E acetate, oxybenzone, olive oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerine, linden flower fragrance.
One of the best lipbalms I've tried so far. I like how there's a subtle fragrance (from the linden oil, I think), and most important of all, the natural ingredients that were use to create this product. No matter how dry my lips are, one swipe of this across my lips provides all the moisture they need. I can't think of the day I might have to live w/o this! :) Strongly recommended, esp. considering its low price!
Contains oxybenzone! (Search the web, if you are not familiar with this ingredient.)
it revives a skin but has too hard texture for eyes area to apply
Posted by Moonfelis on Jan 12, 2017
i use it for eyes area it works but it is not easy to spread around eyes it stretches delicate skin.
Posted by 5355454342784083757 on Jan 02, 2017
It is great
Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Dec 25, 2016
Due to age and cold winters I have had to buy a product for my lips... This works great!
Posted by lyndseyfrank on Dec 23, 2016
Easy, convenient to use, stick seems pretty sturdy as I've used it pretty roughly/quickly in a rush and wasn't exactly careful about how I applied it. Works great as a highlighter for you ladies who love makeup, this is my natural way of achieving a little highlight anyway. To each is own but, it works for me, give it a shot! I especially like this because you can easily apply it to under eye problem areas. Love it